Page 381 of 382 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3820

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Old Dale Mining District - Just outside of Joshua Tree. Camped below the Brooklyn Mine near an abandoned cabin. Had a chance to explore the Brooklyn Mine.

IMG_2916.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon310 View Post
    Old Dale Mining District - Just outside of Joshua Tree. Camped below the Brooklyn Mine near an abandoned cabin. Had a chance to explore the Brooklyn Mine.

That's awesome that you're running the STT Pros on your trailer. Kickass picture.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's awesome that you're running the STT Pros on your trailer. Kickass picture.
    Thanks buddy! It’s embarrassing when your trailer has bigger and better tires than your JKU

Trailer - 35 STT Pros
    Tow Rig - Stock Rubicon Tires

Looking to upgrade the jeep tires to match the trailers tires early next year.

Took the Boy Scout Troop camping. Nothing too scenic, but the 12 degree night was an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    My Jeep took me to work where I found whatever the hell this is.
    Attachment 284602
    Attachment 284603

Built not bought.

Farrier & I went to the JK Fun Run in Bullhead City, AZ yesterday. Had lots of fun. Good times for sure. Went on Secret Pass, Sleeping Princess, & and for life of me can't remember the name of the 1st trail went on. We stopped for our lunch in Oatman, AZ Old Mining Town. Thats where the 1st group shots are taking from, I should of got more shots of town through the town. Amateur picture taker lol. Sorry about the not so pretty camera shots though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Taz81; 12-10-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz81 View Post
    Farrier & I went to the JK Fun Run in Bullhead City, AZ yesterday. Had lots of fun. Good times for sure. Went on Secret Pass, Sleeping Princess, & and for life of me can't remember the name of the 1st trail went on. We stopped for our lunch in Oatman, AZ Old Mining Town. Thats where the 1st group shots are taking from, I should of got more shots of town through the town. Amateur picture taker lol. Sorry about the not so pretty camera shots though.
    Looks like an awesome time! And your pics are great man!

B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    Looks like an awesome time! And your pics are great man!

Thank You. Was a awesome time.

Hooked
    Wow, can’t top that outing above, but did get out to Hollister Hills, Ca. Saw some light competition with some amazing rigs. Then had my own fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SJCJK View Post
    Wow, can’t top that outing above, but did get out to Hollister Hills, Ca. Saw some light competition with some amazing rigs. Then had my own fun.
    Looked like you had some fun, Don't matter how big or small long as get out and get the fresh air and away from the "city life" is always good.

Page 381 of 382 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382 LastLast