Who named your JK, What do you call it, and Why?

Jeep4me2

Alright, the first named jeep I knew of was a CJ-7 named Pokey in Oceanside. The CJ was red like Gumby's horse-sidekick and we all know a trusty pal Pokey was.

What do you call your Jeep and why?

I'm trying to come up with a nickname for mine.

Derrickfn

Rust Bucket

I have a 99 Sahara named the "Rust Bucket" that was unloved until I got her. I cringe at having to do work because I always have to deal with breaking rusty bolts.

Derrick

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Mines a '12 and shes named Orangegasmic, my dad named her that cuz he said when I looked at it in the dealership I had an orgasm and since its orange well... :cheesy: So the name stuck ever since. :brows:

MTG

Caught the Bug
No name yet. Thinking about "knuckles" for mine. It's a white jeep and well....

2012jkfng702

No name yet. Thinking about "knuckles" for mine. It's a white jeep and well....
Awesome... Guess I should call mine BFH (Big F***ing Hammer):D. Instead I went with Warwagon basically a little cross between my website and creativity ;)

Prime8

The XJ I used to have was lifted 4.5" with 33" kevlars and a warn rear bumper tire carrier and the highlift mounted to the front bumper. It looked very masculine. I called her Janet, since a man typically gives his vehicle, boat, etc a woman's name. Janet Napolitano and Janet Reno were/are both very masculine women, so I named her Janet! Haha. Haven't come up with a name for the Rescue Green Mtn Edition yet... My 2yr old son calls it "Daddy's Car", so I guess that's good enough for me. Won't have it come October anyways, when I receive my order for one 2013 Rubicon JKU!!!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
My 07 JKU is named "big sexy". It's named after a friend of mines enormous pit bull of the same name. It was a joke at first and then it just sort of stuck.

DMFNJ24601

I have a white 2012 JKU that I can The Trooper, because a buddy of mine at work said the black and white makes it look like a Stormtrooper from one of the Star Wars movies.

kaptkrappy

"Girl Friend" That's not what I call her, that's what my wife calls her. :idontknow: You can guess why. :blush:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Rescue Green 2dr was coined "Creeper" because it creeps and crawls. My boys have a desert tortoise also named Creeper who happens a to be a nice shade of rescue green so it kind is fits. So there you have it.

Last edited:

Jeep4me2

So, I told my wife I was trying to come up with a nickname for my Jeep, and she asked what was wrong with Jeepsie King? She has been calling it that for a while. I'm not a fan of the Gypsy Kings, so it kind of doesn't make sense to me, but I've called it that a few times just as term of endearment myself, so I guess I'm going with that

Top Bottom