Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

jkmadness

As you may know some of our friends are going to MD jeep week that weekend. On that note I've noticed that few of us want to go to RC again but not wait till september,at the same time i'm trying to give Lane a brake from all the work he did in the past I figured let me throw this date up into the wild and see who's in.
Same as before let me know what day/s you will be wheeling and i will keep this list up to date.
If you are new to RC, hit the link below for more info

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

For those of you who want to camp : http://echovalleycamp.com/

Feel free to post any questions or PM me if you need to.

Going List :

jkmadness......SAT ONLY
Aeraun............SAT ONLY /CAMP FRI
Army_Vet........SAT ONLY
Firespyer........ SAT ONLY
usmcjk............SAT ONLY (From JKF)
NY1982JK...... SAT ONLY
Wisco Nickel...SAT ONLY (From JKF)
Tackerdown ...SAT ONLY
Cozdude..........SAT ONLY
Nubs Mcgee... SAT /CAMP FRI
Veetz.............. SAT ONLY
Alan30.............SAT ONLY
bl17z90...........SAT ONLY
Concarne........ SAT ONLY
JanaJk............ SAT ONLY
dis_dis............. SAT ONLY
Bearjew1......... SAT ONLY

Maybe List :

VADER JK...... ....SAT ONLY

Last edited:

bl17z90

Damn, I would totally go the weekend after Ocean City Jeep Week. Army_Vet which are you doing? OCJW or RC, they are the same weekend lol :bleh:

mrmet1983

Going too see if I can make it , depends on the gf and weather cuz I don't want to wheel in 90+ weather

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Army_Vet

Banned
Damn, I would totally go the weekend after Ocean City Jeep Week. Army_Vet which are you doing? OCJW or RC, they are the same weekend lol :bleh:

RC is much better than MD in my opinion. I would rather be in the woods than at the beach

NY1982JK

Def would like to make it to this run! Heading down to Texas Friday for 2 weeks for a class. Assuming its over when its supposed to be over I will def try and make it. Put me on the "Maybe" list. Would be there for Saturday only. Oh, and I will still be rocking a 2.5BB on the Stock SRA's. So someone please bring a camera.... I'll give ya'll plenty of footage to laugh at :yup:

jkmadness

Def would like to make it to this run! Heading down to Texas Friday for 2 weeks for a class. Assuming its over when its supposed to be over I will def try and make it. Put me on the "Maybe" list. Would be there for Saturday only. Oh, and I will still be rocking a 2.5BB on the Stock SRA's. So someone please bring a camera.... I'll give ya'll plenty of footage to laugh at :yup:

Great to hear from you, and I hope you can make it, you are gonna love it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Firespyer

Put me in for Saturday

Still stock.... :sigh:
But I'll have that Camera to get some footage of NY1982

Last edited:

NY1982JK

You too brother! Honestly I see no reason I shouldn't be able to. I've been itchin' to get out there. Can't wait! I'll even bring some :beer: and :honey: :yup:

Great to hear from you, and I hope you can make it, you are gonna love it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NY1982JK

Also, what time would everyone want to meet up at RC? Trying to figure out if I should just get up early and drive out. Only about 2 1/2 hours from me. Not that much further for you is it Ed?

jkmadness

Also, what time would everyone want to meet up at RC? Trying to figure out if I should just get up early and drive out. Only about 2 1/2 hours from me. Not that much further for you is it Ed?

830 AM Meet and Greet
900 AM Roll

About 2 and 1/2 hours, that's about right.

Top Bottom