jeep wave from central California (fresno area)

miguel250r

Just got my jk 2 months ago started out with a 86 Suzuki samurai sold it for a utv sold that and now have a 07 Rubicon and plan on keeping it forever i love it.. feels good to be part of the jeep community

Attachments

• IMG_20130713_141944_567.jpg
    IMG_20130713_141944_567.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 47

Webe

Congratz! Look like a good base to build from. Nice thing with a Rubi is you don't need to mod too much.

miguel250r

Ya I know I did the 4" lift before I joined way a life didn't know that I didn't need that big of a lift for 35s (when I can afford them) so it sits on stocks with a 4" lift for now, kinda goffy looking

Welcome, nice Jeep. Don't worry about the 4" you could alway swap the coils and sell them old one's to someone on the forum. :beer:

KPM171

Ya I know I did the 4" lift before I joined way a life didn't know that I didn't need that big of a lift for 35s (when I can afford them) so it sits on stocks with a 4" lift for now, kinda goffy looking

If you got all that lift... why not a fender trim and some 37's? :D

Welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

miguel250r

If you got all that lift... why not a fender trim and some 37's? :D

Welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

Its the price holding me back I'm Jeeping on a budget Haha then if I do 37s then I have to buy gears and axle gussets and so on thinking of just doin 35s without trimming fenders and that will have to Prolly wait till tax season and I want to get a little more life out of those stocks before I swap them out

Top Bottom