Thread: Shooting and Jeeping

Shooting and Jeeping

My wife is and kids are away for a couple of weeks and I'm bored as shit. I'm in the 29 area and down to do just about anything this weekend so just give me a holler. Would love to meet up with some fellow forum members.

Nothing but a Thing IBeHeWhoIsJoshua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crowrb29 View Post
    My wife is and kids are away for a couple of weeks and I'm bored as shit. I'm in the 29 area and down to do just about anything this weekend so just give me a holler. Would love to meet up with some fellow forum members.
    I honestly don't know how far you are but ill be installing my TrekTop nx tomorrow. More than welcome to make the journey and have a few beers. Just my brother and I.

Where are you located?

Oh man. Ojai would be quite the journey. I would love to but it's over 200 miles, lol

Nothing but a Thing IBeHeWhoIsJoshua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crowrb29 View Post
    Oh man. Ojai would be quite the journey. I would love to but it's over 200 miles, lol
    Oh I haven't updated that. I'm a whopping 30ish miles closer to ya now! Haha I'm really far from pretty much all wayalife'ers. Makes me sad.