Well...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So it's been a good run folks, but I was looking to expand my overland-ness. The JK just wasn't screaming OVERLANDER, and well... Frankly that's what I was looking for. So as I'm driving my less than Overlander-ish '13 JKUR past the Mercedes-Benz dealership there she was in all her glory...

A 2013 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 144 C.R. Lawrence Edition. Now THIS screams OVERLANDER! Right up my alley. So I handed the JKUR over and $92,000 later; Here she is:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375505097.286406.jpg

So what color Wayalife banner shall I get? What do you all think?

Skid_Kid

Ok so it will defiantly need ProRock 60's and EVO sliders. I would recommend adding a slide out to the side also so the Cal King water bed will fit better. :cheesy::cheesy:

Paisano

There's probably a club, you should join! Yup

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks for the support guys. Especially yours countryman. I know your Rig costed about as much as my MB Sportsmobile Sprinter.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
By the way, I would like to thank my personal role model, GCM2 better known as "Gregor The Overlander" for inspiring me and helping me to find my "inner Overlander." it's not as easy as you would think.

That thing cost as much as my house does. WOW.

Do not forget to drop the tent before heading down the trail. Would hate for you to take out a tree and have the Sierra Society after you.

Robar

The Enforcer
I thought this Wayalife was a brotherhood? Your words are hurtful and inappropriate. 
No hurt was intended. We could rig something up and it would be fine.

im49b70d361d.jpg

Robar

The Enforcer
Now that's what I'm talking about Robar! Can I drive over to TX so you can help me with the mod? A mod with a mod? Haha
Absolutely. I've got some spare commode pieces and PVC glue. We wouldn't have to buy any new parts.

Paisano

Wow so nice. I sure hope the guys over on the Sprinter forum are just as nice.... All seven of them.

You'll be a newbie so avoid asking stupid questions for instance: How do you stop the commode from stinking up the entire cabin? Try to fit in and use the term, " I agree " a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom