... its a bad week to be a seal

Happy Shark Week to all and to all that don't care about sharks, at least you care about Jeeps. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Uggggh, fakeumentary with Megaladon!
Was waitin for a Blair Witch Mermaid to ride in on a Sharknado. Freakin assholes.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Had my own shark week a few years ago, well it was really only a morning, but here are some of the pics i took.

All I can say is that until you see them in person it is hard to even wrap your head around how big they are and how impressive they are. I think this one was about 15', also saw a lot of smaller ones.

Truly an amazing animal.

gw1.jpg

gw2.jpg

gw3.jpg

jelliott076

Just watched most of the Megalodan episode. WTF?! That's a huge animal they're talking about! 75 to 100feet long and 55+tons. :eek:

Millerj87

Best week of the year!! Livin in Florida you always get that being watched feeling when at the beach or fishing cuz their always there :/

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Aeraun

Uggggh, fakeumentary with Megaladon!
Was waitin for a Blair Witch Mermaid to ride in on a Sharknado. Freakin assholes.

I was also kinda disappointed with this. I mean the mermaid one blew my mind, at least the first one, just to think about the possibility and I wouldn't put anything past nature, but after they made the "sequel" and now the megaladon one? Obviously just for ratings. At least they are still supplying us with cool information. Hard to conceptualize an animal like megaladon. All in all though I love sharks and shark week is still awesome

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah let's keep them in the water, we have spiders, snakes, JAGS and other scary crap here on land. 😜

Sent from my PRC-119

Ha ha. 😂😂👍 Just saw this. Lets also keep all Boston fans on land while at it. There obviously something not right with yuz.

- Jason

Last edited:
Top Bottom