From NY to Moab East coast pilgrimage to Moab 2014

mrmet1983

I will start this off my by saying I'm planning a road trip to Moab in April or may of 2014 giving me plenty of time to save up the funds for this cross country trip. I want to start a thread organizing this trip , anyone from my to Moab that wants to join feel free I figured I'd get this thread going cuz it's all I can think about lately. Wud love to get a nice group to take a long trip out west. I don't plan on making it out there in record time either my plan is to so plenty of stopping on the way out. The more the merrier lets see what kind of group we can get going.

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sweet! Nothing to get you excited like a cross country road trip! :thumb:

No way I can plan that far in advance, but in case you hadn't checked Easter is late this year so EJS will be held April 13-20th. I'm not assuming that's why you were coming, but just wanted you to be aware.

mrmet1983

Sweet! Nothing to get you excited like a cross country road trip! :thumb:

No way I can plan that far in advance, but in case you hadn't checked Easter is late this year so EJS will be held April 13-20th. I'm not assuming that's why you were coming, but just wanted you to be aware.

Had no idea about EJS but that cud be a bonus !! It's a long time from now but ten months will come up fast and wud be sweet to get a big road trip going so some easy coasters can meet the west coast guys

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Moochie

You need to pick a date and make your motel / condo reservations now. Especially if you plan on being there during the EJS week. If you're camping, you should also check on reservations if possible. A lot of RV parks don't start accepting reservations until Jan 1.

Tackerdown

Banned
Wonder if Lane has been on here in a while. He was talking about doing something like that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trembley

I also coach college lacrosse....which is my second obstacle. We're in the thick of conference play at that time. :(

mrmet1983

You need to pick a date and make your motel / condo reservations now. Especially if you plan on being there during the EJS week. If you're camping, you should also check on reservations if possible. A lot of RV parks don't start accepting reservations until Jan 1.

I think I'm going to skip EJS and go after when it's not as crazy

mrmet1983

This is now a def trip , i hope I can persuade a few others to join me

Aeraun

This is one of my bucket list items like so many others. Really wish I was in the position to go but not even close. In due time I suppose lol. In advance, good luck. I'm sure you're gona have a blast

mrmet1983

After pricing it out I realized it wudnt cost nearly as much as I though

msk466

After pricing it out I realized it wudnt cost nearly as much as I though

Chris, I'm so in on this. Me and a couple of buddies were planning to do it in 2015, but 2014 is closer!!! Text me tomorrow.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

Chris, I'm so in on this. Me and a couple of buddies were planning to do it in 2015, but 2014 is closer!!! Text me tomorrow.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kick ass I def will text u tomorrow

Top Bottom