Hello From GoPro

GoPro

Sooooo, I have been talking to Eddie and we made the account switch from Jim to GoPro! Which I am really excited about, so the guy from Cardiff-by-The-Sea who posted below that was Jim....Yo, its GoPro. :clap2:

I have been with GoPro for 1.5 years. Which around here is a Loooooong time. Please feel free to ask me any questions about cameras, accessories, GoPro in general, if you have a charity and event that surrounds the Jeep/Motorsports world and want to work with us...We especially like working with core/endemic outlets as well those big commercial conglomerate types. I started working in Customer Support (Feb. 2012), so maybe I have talked to you on the phone?? 3 months ago I moved to Cardiff from SF to work specifically with all Motorsports outlets as the Marketing Coordinator. There are three people in total, two managers and me. :rock:

I am working on specific WAYALIFE discount codes for users here. Let me know if a group buy is a good idea? Contests, trivia...etc.

Ok, more to come. I am excited to be involved here and really excited to get on the road with you all.

Thank you.

-Jim at GoPro

seanb123

Niceeeee glad to have a gopro guy on here had my hero2 since they came out and has been everywhere with me. Welcome.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Glad to have you here! Welcome.

I do have a question. I got my GoPro as a gift in Dec. I've tried using it but the battery dies very quickly like an hour or so even after a full charge). Could this be a defect or is this what I should expect from the GoPro batteries?

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. :standing wave: Discounts, contest, product info...what more could we ask for. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Awesome, welcome!

I had my GoPro stolen out of the jeep when I was out at King of the Hammers this year. Some ahole decided he needed it more then me I guess. Worst part of it was it was only a month old. :doh:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome, welcome!

I had my GoPro stolen out of the jeep when I was out at King of the Hammers this year. Some ahole decided he needed it more then me I guess. Worst part of it was it was only a month old. :doh:

He sold it for meth probably. :idontknow:

GoPro

Glad to have you here! Welcome.

I do have a question. I got my GoPro as a gift in Dec. I've tried using it but the battery dies very quickly like an hour or so even after a full charge). Could this be a defect or is this what I should expect from the GoPro batteries?

Did you get a Hero3 Black Edition? If so, depending on settings an hour will be correct. I know, short. Let me know which camera you have and what settings you are running, we can dive a little deeper after that.

Also, have you updated the firmware (this is a question I will ask everyone)

Thanks!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

I have a Black but I haven't had much of a chance to play with all the features. I'm sure there is a lot of info out there if I took the time to go look for it. But perhaps a quick user guide for optimal setting for use on the trail? Is that even possible? Maybe a tips and tricks write up?

JK12

Welcome to Wayalife GoPro! I plan on buying one here in the near future. Glad to have you here!

question:

my son has the silver and as I said, he loves it. but in upgrading to the black, is there computer requirements that he should be aware of in order to have optimum playback on the higher settings?

andrew-

Top Bottom