Jeep jk

ripperxj

So i have a 1998 jeep cherokee du and i love it but :Did love to bye a new jeep jk but i have no credit and no one to sign for me but have a good job what could i do to get the new jk

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So i have a 1998 jeep cherokee du and i love it but :Did love to bye a new jeep jk but i have no credit and no one to sign for me but have a good job what could i do to get the new jk

find a used one from a private seller?

cmlrc

Whatever you decide to do, my best advice is steer clear of the "we'll Finance Anybody" or "no credit needed" car lots! They will kill you on interest and the quality of their vehicles is always questionable. If you can save your $$$ a private seller is the way to go. Just my :twocents:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Find a local credit union. They can be a great place to start establishing credit and their car loan rates are typically competitive.

Rivertoys

1) have patience.

2) Save money from your good job until you can pay cash.

Or at least enough cash for a large down payment. They would be more willing to take a credit risk with a large down (and higher interest).

:thumb:

Holmes4x4

Also look at them a few years old too some time you can find them for short money and low miles. Also as said before save a little more, the more you have as a down payment the more Likely to get a loan or finance it will be. Also look into getting a private loan through a credit union or smaller bank they usually can get you better interest rates than a larger bank or a finance option. Good luck and JKs are awesome.

ripperxj

Ya i have a good job but i also have i 6 week old and my wife don't work so saving and paying in cash is not gonna happen lol guess its just a dream for now just stick with me xj for now i love it

Attachments

• 1375831026301.jpg
    1375831026301.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 68

Tackerdown

Banned
Have you been at your job longer than a year and how old are you

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

aldaman

As previously mentioned, credit unions offer better rates. If they are able to finance your purchase great. If not, because of lack of credit than you can either:

1)Have someone willing to be a joint applicant that has the credit & income. If that is not an option, then

2)start establishing credit yourself and let time take its course. One way to establish credit is to apply for a secured loan. It could be an installment loan or revolving loan. That entails using your own money as collateral.

For example, you apply for a $1k secured visa credit card. They hold your $1k as collateral and give you a $1k or $900 (less admin fees) credit line to work with. You would use it like any other credit card and make your monthly payments. You could either pay more than the minimum amount due or the entire balance. The main thing is to keep it active for 1 to 3yrs. This will help you build credit....

JK's JK

Banned
This is a sport that will take years to get your way into, what you so desire (If your not born into money!!!). Take care of the family and not sure of your age but going to college is the way to go along with the wifey. With no credit and purchasing a 29-39k rig isn't a easy payment to make when one person is working (well.......). Like all the other guys said about credit unions, credit cards (pay every month with no interest) and small loads are the way to go. Hope the best.

Top Bottom