Anyone brave enough to enter there jeep in this

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
GCM2 or Mel Wade I'm sure would do it in a heartbeat. Their rigs can handle it.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

miguel250r

Me n a buddy took his samurai to Pismo back in high school and we jumped it so much the front tires were rubbing the inner fenders from bending the axle so much that was back in the day before I had a mortgage and could afford to screw around like that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

Edit: What a dumbass(guy on Chevy)

On a side note it didn't completely fall apart like the raptor in that 90 foot jump lol

Last edited:

Ldogg

I would run my raptor..... Granted its 1/10 the scale and only costs $300, but hey if can rebuild it alot easier then they can.

How can you do that with a brand new vehicle is beyond me. No amount of alcohol would make me think that's a good idea. :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375848117.746556.jpg

miguel250r

I would run my raptor..... Granted its 1/10 the scale and only costs $300, but hey if can rebuild it alot easier then they can.

How can you do that with a brand new vehicle is beyond me. No amount of alcohol would make me think that's a good idea. :D

View attachment 43461

Lol hold my beer n buckle up this is gonna hurt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Haha! I have been out to the huck fest the first year it went from guys just showing off amongst a small group of friends, to the official entry needed event. It's actually pretty cool. Nothing like watching a train wreck in real time!

Now about my rig, or Mel's, or Eddie's (hell anyone with a Double Throw Down suspension and at least Dana 60's on this or any other forum!) Yes, the suspension can handle it and I know my ProRock 60's can with those 40" aired down pillows can suck it up. However, here is where our rigs (JK's) can't match the trucks entering this jump contest; weight bias. Baja style off road race cars are either built with engines set very far back into the cab area or built purposely as mid or rear engined race cars. This allows them to have a weight bias that favors being in the center, and more so, to rear of the car and allows for a flat or nose high landing. That's equals survivability most of the time. Our JK's are overweight pigs in stock form, mine is now obese and even more nose heavy with all my front quarter armor. I do jump it as often as I can, but I tend to always land nose first :grayno: EVO1 with its big ol' Hemi even has its motor set back 6" more than a stock motor would be and that helps out big time. You will not be seeing me at the huck fest doing anything but watching or using EVOJEEP as a shuttle service. :cheesy:

Here's what a jump and landing looks like half of the time with a JK. Not pretty, but survivable do to strong suspension and axles.

image-4027965721.jpg

Attachments

• image-144708726.jpg
    image-144708726.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 182

JAGS

Hooked
Haha! I have been out to the huck fest the first year it went from guys just showing off amongst a small group of friends, to the official entry needed event. It's actually pretty cool. Nothing like watching a train wreck in real time!

Now about my rig, or Mel's, or Eddie's (hell anyone with a Double Throw Down suspension and at least Dana 60's on this or any other forum!) Yes, the suspension can handle it and I know my ProRock 60's can with those 40" aired down pillows can suck it up. However, here is where our rigs (JK's) can't match the trucks entering this jump contest; weight bias. Baja style off road race cars are either built with engines set very far back into the cab area or built purposely as mid or rear engined race cars. This allows them to have a weight bias that favors being in the center, and more so, to rear of the car and allows for a flat or nose high landing. That's equals survivability most of the time. Our JK's are overweight pigs in stock form, mine is now obese and even more nose heavy with all my front quarter armor. I do jump it as often as I can, but I tend to always land nose first :grayno: EVO1 with its big ol' Hemi even has its motor set back 6" more than a stock motor would be and that helps out big time. You will not be seeing me at the huck fest doing anything but watching or using EVOJEEP as a shuttle service. :cheesy:

Here's what a jump and landing looks like half of the time with a JK. Not pretty, but survivable do to strong suspension and axles.

View attachment 43473

I never get tired of seeing those pictures. 👍

Top Bottom