Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not Jeep related but got my jet ski Sea Biscuit ready to head down to the beach this weekend! Not warm enough yet to take it out but bringing it down means we are one step closer to summer!!
IMG_7652.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not Jeep related but got my jet ski Sea Biscuit ready to head down to the beach this weekend! Not warm enough yet to take it out but bringing it down means we are one step closer to summer!!

Awesome! Seems like summer or anything water sport related is still far away for us. :rolleyes2:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Make sure you grease the trailer wheels, at least once a year, if not more often. My brother had one pass him, going down the road. It hadn't been greased often enough, and ran off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yup! They get greased at the end of every season before I bring it back home. The shop does it as part of the winterization process for me
Awesome! Seems like summer or anything water sport related is still far away for us. :rolleyes2:
Wow really!? Stinks it's still cold out your way.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been a crazy year. It's not too bad right now and much nicer just a bit to the south but I'm all to eager for summer to come.
Damn that stinks. Yea I'm ready for summer as well
Looks good. Matches the jeep. Still cold here too, got snow yesterday, I'm sick of it.

Lol yea it does. Bought it a year after I got knuckles and did the color match on purpose

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nothing really new lately. Last time I was down at the beach sheaffadelic came down and we waxed the boat
IMG_7665.jpg
Then we went out on the beach at the Indian river bridge
IMG_7666.jpg
IMG_7668.jpg
IMG_7672.jpg

This week I finally got around to doing a t case flush. Super easy to do and the fluid looked surprisingly clean for being the first flush since I got knuckles in 2011.

Today I'm adjusting the rear thrust angle with my adjustable rear uppers as knuckles pulls right. While I was under there I broke torque and gave him a good shake to free everything up and settle a bit.

I also forgot to mention about a month ago I picked up some used fenders I found on Craigslist for $100. They are in good shape and not faded. Gonna put them on and redo my fender cuts soon.

Top Bottom