Where do they learn this stuff?!

DA RUNT

Ha that's awesome. Hey is the fridge in the garage where you keep your beer also? :beer::beer::beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
DA RUNT said:
Ha that's awesome. Hey is the fridge in the garage where you keep your beer also? :beer::beer::beer:

Nope. And there is no honey or vodka in the freezer either. ;)

Mechengineer2

Nice! Here's one from my archives. A memory from Moab. I think he's checking the line ...

Moab518088272.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
StrizzyChris said:
Oh man thats awesome!!! Totaly noob question but what lift kit and tires are you running on that? Exactly what I want my jeep to be able to do! :rock:

Totally stock for now...his friends at the preschool told home to go with a 3.5 AEV lift with 20" rockstars along with a roof rack and snorkel. Luckily we have a few years of guidance in front of us. :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Mechengineer2 said:
Nice! Here's one from my archives. A memory from Moab. I think he's checking the line ...

That's awesome! Took a bunch of pics in the backyard today. Hopefully some are worth framing.

Btw- Love me some gravedigger too!

StrizzyChris

Totally stock for now...his friends at the preschool told home to go with a 3.5 AEV lift with 20" rockstars along with a roof rack and snorkel. Luckily we have a few years of guidance in front of us. :)

haha those kids are fools...every true crawler knows radius arms and 24" chrome Dub's are the only way to go! Rockstars...classic!
30484570001_large.jpg

Prime8

StrizzyChris said:
haha those kids are fools...every true crawler knows radius arms and 24" chrome Dub's are the only way to go! Rockstars...classic!

Please tell me you Photoshopped that and that it doesn't actually exist...

Damtall55

Love the pictures!! And kids mimic their parents, so obviously you are doing something right!!

As far as the Jeep that's pimped out like a Caddy, come on man, really?!? Those never need to be on a Jeep!! Ever!!

2012jkfng702

Dang Mike that thing is blown and how did the pipe bending on the side Mufflers??? keep that thing around when you kid out grows it cause I'm gonna need one soon :D. Oh and I think by scale your kid has bigger tires than yours :cheesy:

Top Bottom