Close

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Results 611 to 620 of 620
  1. #611
    Hooked daddyusmaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    No work to the FC, but I did start it the other day.


    I also picked up some FC Art for the living room. Thanks for picking it up Ray!

    Attachment 240384

    Attachment 240385




    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

    This give you any ideas?


  2. #612
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    9,411
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJk View Post
    Awe shit second time the FC appears on JP mag!
    Attachment 242340


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks Luis, I'll have to pick one up! My brother sent me this.
    I think I finally found a fitting name !
    IMG_3989.jpg


    Started working on my FC170 Bar and grill

    It really shines up !


    IMG_3985.jpg

    IMG_3988.jpg

    IMG_3987.jpg





    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)


  3. #613
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    The front has never had shocks as long as I've owned it. So I bought some new shock bushings and installed a set of factory JK shocks on it. They are close enough to the right length, so it'll work !Attachment 203542

    New lines compared to factory Length..
    Attachment 203543

    Brakelines on!

    Attachment 203544

    Still need to pick up a brake switch and bleed them..
    Hey piginajeep, did you have to modify the jk shocks to fit your FC mounts? I have a set of rubicon shocks that I'd like to put on my FC -150... your suspension setup looks similar.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #614
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    9,411
    Quote Originally Posted by akershner View Post
    Hey piginajeep, did you have to modify the jk shocks to fit your FC mounts? I have a set of rubicon shocks that I'd like to put on my FC -150... your suspension setup looks similar.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I just pressed in new hour glass bushings on one side, and drilled out the other side for the larger stud on the FC.

    These work fine until I finally decide to buy the right ones, but they are stiff enough for the FC IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)


  5. #615
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    I just pressed in new hour glass bushings on one side, and drilled out the other side for the larger stud on the FC.

    These work fine until I finally decide to buy the right ones, but they are stiff enough for the FC IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hmmm, I'ms till a couple weeks away from reassembling with new shocks and springs, I may just sell the Rubicon shocks and go with 'OEM'. I can't wait to get this thing rolling. Thanks for documenting your adventure, very inspiring!

    IMG_1698.JPG

  6. #616
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    9,411
    Are NOT stiff Enough **


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)


  7. #617
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Are NOT stiff Enough **


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The rubi shocks or the OEM aren't stiff enough? If you're referring to the current stance in the pic, it's soft alright. The original shocks are still on it and the leaf springs look like a shitty deck of cards. The passenger front spring snapped off at the bushing

  8. #618
    Knows a Thing or Two jkris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    566
    Sweet looking FC!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I bet you measure your dick from your asshole. -piginajeep

  9. #619
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    9,411
    Quote Originally Posted by akershner View Post
    The rubi shocks or the OEM aren't stiff enough? If you're referring to the current stance in the pic, it's soft alright. The original shocks are still on it and the leaf springs look like a shitty deck of cards. The passenger front spring snapped off at the bushing
    The factory Jk shocks I'm running


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)


  10. #620
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    The factory Jk shocks I'm running


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ah got it, definitely not on an FC-170!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •