2013 SEMA Falken NEW Mud Terrain Tire

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I read an article in one of the off road magazines who did it a review of them and said December of this year but that was from January I believe.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Genright has these mounted on a few jeeps and ran KOH with them. They're really happy with them. They look good in person. I'll get some pictures next jeep night they put on.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I read an article in one of the off road magazines who did it a review of them and said December of this year but that was from January I believe.

I THINK that GenRight and Savvy have had a limited number of these for sale. HTH

Discount Tire

Any news regarding these tires yet? release dates? price?

I spoke with a Falken Tire representative while I was out at TDS this past weekend. They are hoping to have a few sizes out by the end of the year with the majority of the sizes coming early 2015.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I THINK that GenRight and Savvy have had a limited number of these for sale. HTH

Nice, probably used though? Hahaha :cheesy: I keed I keed.

I spoke with a Falken Tire representative while I was out at TDS this past weekend. They are hoping to have a few sizes out by the end of the year with the majority of the sizes coming early 2015.

Nice. Hopefully I'll have the dinero for more lift, regear, artec truss set up, chromoly axles, etc around that time so I could get 37s hahaha

Top Bottom