2013 SEMA Premier Performance Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Out in the main hall, we found this Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the Premier Performance 2013 SEMA Show booth. It comes complete with a ProRock 80 in the rear, a ProRock 60 up front and EVO Double Throw Downs - maybe the first seriously capable JK we've seen at the show yet...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
this is the most trail ready rig i have seen thru your pics! and its stylish as well!!!

JAGS

Hooked
Oh yeah! An EVO "accessorized" rig finally puts a great looking jeep on display. Good job Premier. :thumb:

Spartan

Very cool, but I think it would have looked better with the dragon scale looking side of the tires showing. What kind of beadlocks are those?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
He's one bad mother........SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

By far my #1 vote on the Jeeps that have been shown......all top of the line pieces combined to make this one formidable JK........Top to bottom......front to back.......just one solid rig :2thumbsup:

Woody

Last edited:

Hightower

Out in the main hall, we found this Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the Premier Performance 2013 SEMA Show booth. It comes complete with a ProRock 80 in the rear, a ProRock 60 up front and EVO Double Throw Downs - maybe the first seriously capable JK we've seen at the show yet...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php