Watt's Linkage

Maertz

Banned
Clearance issues with 1350 driveshafts as well. Nope. Buy a Roll center bracket from Evo and call it a day.... Hell paint it red!

not trying to call you out, but how would a 1350 cause clearance issues? I can't see how the crc link would limit driveshafts.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
not trying to call you out, but how would a 1350 cause clearance issues? I can't see how the crc link would limit driveshafts.

Bigger joint less clearance at the fuel tank skid

The axle stays centered not allowing for axle swipe like a trackbar. If you run a 1350 shaft it can hit the gas tank skid. It's a simple fix of adjusting the axle off center to the driverside.

Maertz

Banned
Bigger joint less clearance at the fuel tank skid

The axle stays centered not allowing for axle swipe like a trackbar. If you run a 1350 shaft it can hit the gas tank skid. It's a simple fix of adjusting the axle off center to the driverside.

got a picture of one hitting? i can see a 1350 maybe hitting on a trackbar setup, but not a crc.My driveshaft never seems to be to close, and its not like a 1350 is like 3" bigger around. I cant say for sure as I havent ran one, but looking at my rig and how they install i see no way.

KenB1010

My 1350 driveshaft hit commonly hit the tank skid plate using the track bar. It hit so often that I removed the skid and clearances it by about an inch. It's never hit the skid with the Watts link

bjordaneer

Revival?

Can anyone revive this thread with additional input on their experience with the Full Traction CRC Link?

Reason for the interest is I recently moved up a fantastic twisty road that I end up driving a lot now. Currently running about a 2 inch lift with a rear track bar drop bracket (frame side), and not happy about with the amount of body roll...it's reasonable to expect a JK to be thrown through corners like a 911 on 36s right?! :rock: no?:thinking:

I know switching to an axle side track bar bracket will help because the roll center will be improved, but ran across the CRC Link and the engineering design looks next level to a track bar....pretty cool if nothing else. Anyway, interested in any additional 2 cents on experience with the CRC Link :munching:

jesse3638

Hooked
I've been running one for 5 years. I installed it when I installed my lift. I only ran a track bar when I was stock. Unfortunately I can't really compare the ride difference between the two. Hopefully piginajeep will comment. I've been happy with it and feel confident while cornering but I'm not 100% it's due to the CRC. At $600 it's pretty pricey. I've used the difference cover several time against rocks and it's help up fine. If I had to do it over I may not have gotten it. I kinda got sucked in by the "wow" factor. I can say it has caused me no problems.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom