EVO LCA questions???

Markymark420

Prior to install of these EVO Adventure Series Front Lower Control Arms that I have received as part of the Enforcer kit, I have a few questions:

1. I may be seeting them up wrong, but is the collar of the adjustment sleeve meant to be flush with the contol arm (or loosened till snug against the Johnny joint) to start?

2. The instructions call out a 22 7/8" nominal length. From those who run this kit, does this put you in the ballpark? Or, would you suggest another starting point?

3. What spanner (Brand/Part#) is used to adjust the sleeve on the vehicle?

4. The LCAs were supplied w/o the pinch bolts. None of the hardware supplied w/ the lift will work. Could I get the diameter and grip of the bolts that are utilized?

EVO-FL-ARMS_medium.jpg

ChaosNein

Prior to install of these EVO Adventure Series Front Lower Control Arms that I have received as part of the Enforcer kit, I have a few questions:

View attachment 61639

1. I may be seeting them up wrong, but is the collar of the adjustment sleeve meant to be flush with the contol arm (or loosened till snug against the Johnny joint) to start? The sleeve should be flush with the control arm and the adjustment should come from the joint.

2. The instructions call out a 22 7/8" nominal length. From those who run this kit, does this put you in the ballpark? Or, would you suggest another starting point? Yes that should get you close.

3. What spanner (Brand/Part#) is used to adjust the sleeve on the vehicle? I am not 100% on this part# but I will look into that for you sir...

4. The LCAs were supplied w/o the pinch bolts. None of the hardware supplied w/ the lift will work. Could I get the diameter and grip of the bolts that are utilized? If you purchased them from us, please call me... 714.870.5515

Markymark420

Thanks for the info and follow up Drew. Evo Mfg is going to contact me in the A.M. re. the pinch bolts.

When everything is snugged down tight what keeps the johnny joint from rotating within the adjustment collar?

Sent via Ku SATCOM using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
Thanks for the info and follow up Drew. Evo Mfg is going to contact me in the A.M. re. the pinch bolts.

When everything is snugged down tight what keeps the johnny joint from rotating within the adjustment collar?

That would be the small bolts on the arm...re: pinch bolts...

Last edited:

ChaosNein

Glad they were able to assist... Yes that bolt will keep everything tight.

Top Bottom