New atx bead lock wheels

dillard09

37x13.5 what I was thinking

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I sent Discount tire on WAL a DM looking for some 37x13.50r17 STT Pros and they didn't have any. I was told to look at local Americas Tires and maybe they had some. Aint nobody got time for that!
So I went looking on the interwebs. Bought mine from Tirecrawler for $315 a tire and free shipping! Hell ya!!! They will be here on Wednesday.

JagJeeper

Love my Chamber pros. Mine are unfinished aluminum, which if you decide to do make sure you keep after them or they'll go to shit quick.
I can't speak towards the Nittos as I've never had them, but I can't imagine they are better than the Coopers. I don't have any reason to get anything else.
I used to run 1-1/2" spacers on mine but took them off. Just tested it out yesterday at Rausch and I only rubbed once under extreme flex. You should be fine.
I run the stems that came with the wheels. They work just fine. I also disabled my TPMS with my Flashcal. No issues there. Don't really miss it.
Thanks for the review. Didn't know stems came with. Got a flash cal I may disable as well.

JagJeeper

I sent Discount tire on WAL a DM looking for some 37x13.50r17 STT Pros and they didn't have any. I was told to look at local Americas Tires and maybe they had some. Aint nobody got time for that!
So I went looking on the interwebs. Bought mine from Tirecrawler for $315 a tire and free shipping! Hell ya!!! They will be here on Wednesday.
Tirecrawler thanks for the tip [emoji106]

Top Bottom