NOR CAL Stonyford, Ca

Looking at heading to Stonyford/Clearlake area Fedruary 15th, for some easy to moderate runs. This is one of the prettiest parts of Mendocino National Forest and is northwest of Sacramento. If anyone would like to join us let me know. Also if anyone has some experience in the area with the best trails to take would appreciate that information.

Last edited:
Looking at heading to Stonyford/Clearlake area Fedruary 15th, for some easy to moderate runs. This is one of the prettiest parts of Mendocino National Forest and is northwest of Sacramento. If anyone would like to join us let me know. Also if anyone has some experience in the area with the best trails to take would appreciate that information.

We may be in! I'll find out and let
Ya know!

Panda

Not being sure this trip is gonna happen so I may plan a trip to the rubicon instead it's my bday weekend so I wana make sure I'm in my jeep on the dirt & I've never been on the con & I have a guide to do part of it for that weekend if I do go ill post a thread all you guys are welcome to join me thanks :)
-Rob

Sent from bad apples...

Trip update

i may be down as well, easy to moderate? i needs to pop her cherry.

Talked with the forest service today and they laid out the most scenic trails. However, they recommend not going on the weekend of February 15th as it is a three day holiday and would have a big crowd of dirt bikes. What would be another good Saturday for you?

Top Bottom