For Sale - 5 General Grabber AT2 All Terrain tires 35 x 12.5 x 17

JKFlyer

SOLD.....

Hi. had an old thread that labeled as Feeler and listed some other stuff, so starting a new one. These 35's are now officially off and ready for a quick sale. I am in NJ (08003). I think I can ship them if necessary as I could strap a few together and take over to my local UPS hub (Hub will be cheaper than a local store).

Details:
I have 5 General Grabber AT2 all terrain tires. They are 35's and I decided to go with 37's. They are 35 x 12.5 x 17. I literally bought these 4-5 months ago and they have no more than 3 thousand miles on them. They are basically new. They are rated great in all weather conditions and are QUIET! IN the recent SNOW in NJ they handled amazingly well. They have a really meaty looking traction. Very high ratings overall. No Punctures, patches or anything. Excellent shape. I bought these from tirerack for about 275 each but with shipping, came out to about 300 a piece. So 4 have approx. 3000 miles on them and the fifth is obviously not used. My cost 1500. Selling all 5 for $1100 flat. Feel free to double check me on these prices. Remember, if you compare to local tire shop, will be much more $$. tirerack is one of the cheapest but there is nothing you can do to avoid shipping costs. I am not even putting tax in to equation since I didn't pay any.

Please PM me with serious offers. :thumb: Tires.jpg 4a.jpg 3a.jpg

thanks!
Mike

Last edited:
Top Bottom