Any golfers here?

Angry Aussie

I've been told I should take up Golf when I move to Hawaii next summer. Somewhere in the shed or the attic I have a set of Callaway clubs and Big Bertha driver. They were given to me brand new for free from the Ruger firearms company, who does the casting for Callaway. I taught a few firearms classes at their Prescott facility and they gave me a tour of their handgun production factory and golf club casting facility. They look awesome... Problem is I know nothing about Golf. 🤔

You should take it up especially if your moving to Hawaii. One of the best parts of golf is being outside and being on a nice course with great scenery for a few hours. It doesn't take much to get hooked on golf. Just hit one good one shot and your hooked.

303DAILY

Mountain golf is my Favorite kind of golf. I love playing in Colorado. What driver did you get? I need to get another one I broke mine back in November.

I got a ping, my irons are still Costco lol but went crazy on the driver and putter both of them ping.
The keystone river course in the summer is outstanding. Huge elevation changes, makes for some really fun day. Also driving a cart with beer through the woods is not to bad[emoji41]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451503368.821543.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I worked at a course through high school. Got my handicap down to an 11 from playing for free nearly every day. Had all the fancy clothes due to the proshop discount. Then in my 20s, reality set in that things cost money. I had moved to AZ so I played in sandals a lot. Now my handicap is probably 25-30, still play in sandals, and just enjoy getting out and drinking beer, smoking a cigar. Oh, and now I loose about 3 balls a round. But I have more fun. :D

303DAILY

I've been told I should take up Golf when I move to Hawaii next summer. Somewhere in the shed or the attic I have a set of Callaway clubs and Big Bertha driver. They were given to me brand new for free from the Ruger firearms company, who does the casting for Callaway. I taught a few firearms classes at their Prescott facility and they gave me a tour of their handgun production factory and golf club casting facility. They look awesome... Problem is I know nothing about Golf. 🤔

Playing last month in Hawaii was awesome!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451504863.279678.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451504889.896558.jpg

Basscat

I was curious to see if there are many other members on here that are into playing golf. If so, what's your favorite course, what clubs do you play, how long have you been playing, what's your lowest score you've shot?

For me any course in colorado would be my favorite. I love mountain golf.

I play Taylormade driver, wood and hybrids. Titleist ap2 irons and Cleveland wedges.

Been playing for three years now and love it. Lowest score I've ever shot is a 74. Still trying to break par for the first time. Maybe I'll see some of y'all on the course one day.

Absolutely love golf! My favorite course is my home course here in Durango, Colorado the Glacier Club! Two beautiful mountain courses that are tough but oh so fun to play. If the wheels are coming off you can just order some lunch and your drink of choice and just soak up the scenery and wildlife!

I play Titleist AP2 irons and most of the lumber in my bag is Taylormade.

Best round ever is a 73 but fear not I can drop a 90 on you in a heart beat!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

Absolutely love golf! My favorite course is my home course here in Durango, Colorado the Glacier Club! Two beautiful mountain courses that are tough but oh so fun to play. If the wheels are coming off you can just order some lunch and your drink of choice and just soak up the scenery and wildlife!

I play Titleist AP2 irons and most of the lumber in my bag is Taylormade.

Best round ever is a 73 but fear not I can drop a 90 on you in a heart beat!

Are those courses open to the public? I've only played Hillcrest and Dalton Ranch in Durango, never played glacier but from the pictures I've seen it looks amazing. I'm hoping to come up to Durango in August for a week or so to play some golf and relax. I'll try to play glacier if I can while I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Basscat

Are those courses open to the public? I've only played Hillcrest and Dalton Ranch in Durango, never played glacier but from the pictures I've seen it looks amazing. I'm hoping to come up to Durango in August for a week or so to play some golf and relax. I'll try to play glacier if I can while I'm there.

It's a private club BUT! They are introducing a new public membership for the Cliffs Course. Matters not! You can play with me if we ever happen to be there at the same time.

Angry Aussie

It's a private club BUT! They are introducing a new public membership for the Cliffs Course. Matters not! You can play with me if we ever happen to be there at the same time.

That's cool, good for them. I get the whole purpose of country club memberships and their perks, but have always felt like they should their courses once every couple of months to the public for a day.

Dude that would be awesome, I'd love to play that place. I'll keep you posted on whenever make it up there.

Angry Aussie

IMG_5564.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg
My golfing family
IMG_4771.jpg
Little flexing in the cart
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG
IMG_4684.jpg
Everyone in my fantasy football league plays golf so here's what you get when you come in last!
IMG_4114.jpg
Bluebonnet hill in Austin, I play there a ton but it's not that nice of a course.
IMG_3014.jpg
Walked up to the 17th tee box and found this one day.
IMG_0101_1.jpg
Golfing in San Fransisco. Amazing!
IMG_0106_1.jpg
IMG_0107_1_2.jpg
DSCN0236.jpg
Hillcrest golf course, Durango Colorado
DSCN0239.jpg
DSCN0244.jpg

I'll try to find some more of my Colorado golfing pictures I know have some good ones.

Oreo

Couldn't help myself from taking a poser pic. Rumor has it that EVO is supplying all of these bolt on coilovers...

IMG_3362.jpg IMG_3364.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom