Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

My wife rolls her eyes in disgust every time I say this... But I really do miss the snow... :daydream:
It was nice, it was only on the ground for about 24 hours. Then we're back up into the 50's! Lol
I hate that! LOL! Nice though! Glad to see your getting into the soft top syndicate.

Cough cough... Kyle!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Patience, young grasshopper..

I can start shopping once I have somewhere to store this hardtop [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Romac2223

Well guys here he is introducing "TITAN "
View attachment 254290
By the way I have FREE take offs from my 2015 JKUR,springs,shocks, front track bar, front lower control arms, rear lower control arms,front and rear stock end links, spyder trax 1.5" spacers, 1" front coil spacers, stock Rubi Rails, 52"& 50" windshield light bar brackets,2 sets of 4" pod brackets,all free to an active Houston area WAYALIFE member. All I ask in return is that you need them and use them and not try to sell them. I know that this jeep life can be very pricey and I would like to help if I can. All so I have stock rubi wheels and tires with TMPS , no rash and 6000 miles on them for $700. Thx

Just bumping this up, I will be in town for a few days so if anyone local is wanting some free Rubicon take offs hit me up.

AdrockTT

Just bumping this up, I will be in town for a few days so if anyone local is wanting some free Rubicon take offs hit me up.

I have a friend interested in several parts. PM me your info and I'll get w you while you're in town. I think they'd like your wheels/tires, rubi rails, and potentially suspension parts. Do you happen to have stock bumpers or fenders?

-A

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Any novice off road runs in the near future???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you feel you want/need some practice. I would advise going to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer Tx. Most the park is mild and can be ran solo. They have a couple hard ones you might need a winch for if you're uncomfortable, but like i said, its nothing crazy. Yet, the trails are still really fun. Just something to consider.

Napalm

If you feel you want/need some practice. I would advise going to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer Tx. Most the park is mild and can be ran solo. They have a couple hard ones you might need a winch for if you're uncomfortable, but like i said, its nothing crazy. Yet, the trails are still really fun. Just something to consider.

Barnwell is awesome. I'm headed there the first weekend of August with my local group here in Tyler.

Jeep Reloaded

Thanks for posting that info on Barnwell. Been looking for somewhere like that.

Howdy from Texas!
'76 CJ-5 V8 Renegade (grey Levi's), retired.
'14 JK Sport 2DR (Black), weekend fun.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Barnwell is awesome. I'm headed there the first weekend of August with my local group here in Tyler.

Thanks ill look into it. Appreciate the info

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for posting that info on Barnwell. Been looking for somewhere like that.

Howdy from Texas!
'76 CJ-5 V8 Renegade (grey Levi's), retired.
'14 JK Sport 2DR (Black), weekend fun.

No problem :thumb:

Barnwell:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464141987.306034.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464142889.048649.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464143051.661485.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464146592.321706.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464146607.544605.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464146651.834147.jpg

Texas Nick @ Barnwell.... and the naming of his jeep "Challenge Accepted" :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464149626.184353.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464149650.879518.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

^^Thats what happens when you dont pay attention [emoji23]

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you don't listen to the the guy ahead when he says "impassable obstacle"

HAHAH[emoji23] rofl

In all seriousness, that was hilarious and a good ending to the day. Glad the recovery went smooth and the damage was minimal.

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you don't listen to the the guy ahead when he says "impassable obstacle"

HAHAH[emoji23] rofl

In all seriousness, that was hilarious and a good ending to the day. Glad the recovery went smooth and the damage was minimal.

I try to remember to carry my CB after that day lol

Yes! Luckily everyone had recovery gear and willing to lend a hand[emoji41]

Top Bottom