Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Romac2223

Well guys here he is introducing "TITAN "
IMG_0189.JPG
By the way I have FREE take offs from my 2015 JKUR,springs,shocks, front track bar, front lower control arms, rear lower control arms,front and rear stock end links, spyder trax 1.5" spacers, 1" front coil spacers, stock Rubi Rails, 52"& 50" windshield light bar brackets,2 sets of 4" pod brackets,all free to an active Houston area WAYALIFE member. All I ask in return is that you need them and use them and not try to sell them. I know that this jeep life can be very pricey and I would like to help if I can. All so I have stock rubi wheels and tires with TMPS , no rash and 6000 miles on them for $700. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

View attachment 254290
By the way I have FREE take offs from my 2015 JKUR,springs,shocks, front track bar, front lower control arms, rear lower control arms,front and rear stock end links, spyder trax 1.5" spacers, 1" front coil spacers, stock Rubi Rails, 52"& 50" windshield light bar brackets,2 sets of 4" pod brackets,all free to an active Houston area WAYALIFE member. All I ask in return is that you need them and use them and not try to sell them. I know that this jeep life can be very pricey and I would like to help if I can. All so I have stock rubi wheels and tires with TMPS , no rash and 6000 miles on them for $700. Thx

Looks awesome!! Awfully nice of you to offer that up! Sweet deal for someone out here!

WikedLizard

View attachment 254290

Nice looking jeep. I would be interested in the pod brackets for the wifes jeep if they are still up for grabs.

Romac2223

Looks awesome!! Awfully nice of you to offer that up! Sweet deal for someone out here!

Thank you, this forum has been so helpful to me I just want to give back.

Nice looking rig! What side of town you on? I'm almost positive I've seen your rig as the black diamond-plate on the cowling is pretty unique.
Thank you, I live on the west side by Katy, you might have seen me at the official hidden falls run last October :thumbs:
Nice looking jeep. I would be interested in the pod brackets for the wifes jeep if they are still up for grabs.
Thank you! Yep still have them they're yours if you want them, I have 2 different kinds your choice:yup:

WikedLizard

Thank you, I live on the west side by Katy, you might have seen me at the official hidden falls run last October :thumbs:

Thank you! Yep still have them they're yours if you want them, I have 2 different kinds your choice:yup:

Awesome! I see you're in Katy. Were in Bellville, so hopefully one day soon we can get together and let her figure out which she wants.

WikedLizard

Wheels and tires for sale

Selling the wheels and tires off my jeep if anyone is interested!
I have 5 fuel full blown wheels
20x10 with 4.5" backspace
Wheels are dual bolt pattern. 5x4.5/5x5(5x127mm)
Wheel p/n: D55420002654

Included are 5 general grabber 35x12.5x20 tires
Tires have approx 50% tread. All 5 tires come with transferable replacement certs from discount tire.

Price is negotiable, asking $2250

IMG_3599.jpg

lopezchris1267

View attachment 254290

I'm still new on here but I can take what you don't need for my jku. I live in hockley next to the outlet mall.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
What is thaaaaaat?!

View attachment 256063

View attachment 256064

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude, there was so much of it. Especially considering that everybody said we weren't getting any, or that it wasn't going to stick.

The dogs loved it, that's for sure.

View attachment 256198

I need some appropriate footwear...

View attachment 256199

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife rolls her eyes in disgust every time I say this... But I really do miss the snow... :daydream:

AdrockTT

Twill soft top. Same price I'm selling my hardtop. Posted on some local FB groups and all I get is offers to buy my Jeep for $950. lol

I will give you $975 for the Jeep. PM me to discuss details. Can you take a crumpled up out of state money order and a gift card? :bleh::crazyeyes::naw:

You going standard top or Twill Trek NX?

tdougherty81

I will give you $975 for the Jeep. PM me to discuss details. Can you take a crumpled up out of state money order and a gift card? :bleh::crazyeyes::naw:

You going standard top or Twill Trek NX?

Standard Twill, I like the Trektop but I like having the extra room back there.

Top Bottom