Renegade at the OC autoshow

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck it, we're going in the morning :). I just hope it's not roped off.

Damn! I'm jealous. Please take some good pics and if you can sit in it, please let me know what you really think. Hopefully they'll have some advertised numbers in writing as to what kind of MPG it gets too.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Damn! I'm jealous. Please take some good pics and if you can sit in it, please let me know what you really think. Hopefully they'll have some advertised numbers in writing as to what kind of MPG it gets too.

You know I will! I'll get as much info as I can.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm not sure, kinda expensive. Ive worked the show the last 4 years so I don't know if I care to go.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So am I understanding the specs on this thing right? Is it front wheel drive when not in 4x4 mode? Is that what is meant by disengaging rear driveline?

JAGS

Hooked
I will be going on Saturday. If you decide to forego the expense of the entrée fee, what about a meet for a brewski later in the day?

I think I'm going to hit both OC and Ponoma tomorrow.

Bummer. I'll be heading over Sunday.

My son is dying to hit the ORE booth again to see jeeps that actually wheel. :sigh: Dad can only pull the cool Rubicon card for so long. Our last family experience was a break and a tow from BB. :grayno:

Robicon

Bummer. I'll be heading over Sunday.

My son is dying to hit the ORE booth again to see jeeps that actually wheel. :sigh: Dad can only pull the cool Rubicon card for so long. Our last family experience was a break and a tow from BB. :grayno:

I'll be there on Sunday with the wife, hope to run into someone. I'll be the heavy set balding guy :yup:

Top Bottom