The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

KingCopperhead

i dare him to do that. hello insurance money for me! and hello PR44 lol

Agreed. The younger tough guy in me says: introduce his teeth to a curb. Ed Norton style. The older wiser me says: introduce him to your lawyer and be jkx ready faster than expected.

KingCopperhead

Real talk though, do you think this guy is really gonna do anything? With his parrot?

Meet Matti Kalijarvi. Introducer of stingers.

Attachments

• 1412783531514.jpg
    1412783531514.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,954

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Great thread! It's good that these assholes identify themselves in such a public way.

If those guys ever start any real shit with you, you will have the burden of proof against them. Even bringing your wife into it? What a bunch of douche bags! :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Great thread! It's good that these assholes identify themselves in such a public way.

If those guys ever start any real shit with you, you will have the burden of proof against them. Even bringing your wife into it? What a bunch of douche bags! :crazyeyes:

It takes a special kind of retard to get that mad over things posted on the internet.

RickyI

Agreed. The younger tough guy in me says: introduce his teeth to a curb. Ed Norton style. The older wiser me says: introduce him to your lawyer and be jkx ready faster than expected.

I like your statement, but then, once again, that damn kid might come out of me!
It would be a very SAD day if someone rammed my jeep just because it had a WAF decal on it that they didn't like.....Trust me on that....

Ricky

JAGS

Hooked
The internet has truly made these people stupid. Who actually posts and talks like this using real names, photos and profiles and then they have their personal pages public. WTF. I've never seen so much stupid all in one place.

Top Bottom