Today I learned...

Panda

I thought it would be cool to start this thread to help each other learn from each other's mistakes or things we found out the hard way
Example: this is when my friend Rick learned hydro assist is a force to be reckoned with ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413739206.611511.jpg
Today I learned the evo rear track bar bracket for the enforcer lift is different from the coil over relocation bracket :doh: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413739415.588170.jpg
How bout you guys? Learned anything the hard way?

Serg5000

5a825caf64896d02bb164bd5c13e48ca.jpg

I learned that having the proper sway bar angle will prevent tire side wall damage.
Having it set as in the pic is the correct way.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Oh no it's way too close I have the coil over bracket which is much different from the enforcer bracket, which none of this is evo's fault, long story, lol thanks though

I have a coil over bracket also. Didn't work either.:(

Wasn't today,But...I learned how to uninstall, reinstall AND uninstall, reinstall my clutch twice in 24hrs or less because the one I got from Centerforce didn't fit right. View attachment 106022 . Looked great all mounted up but just wouldn't engage ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413757658.920730.jpg . Now we're having the great debate with Them to get a refund, after they inspect it of course :banghead:

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to 2014. That dude disappeared like a key witness in a Clinton trial. Better start a new thread.

Top Bottom