NEW Switch Pros Switch Panel Debuting at the 2014 SEMA Show

JAGS

Hooked
I think SEMA may cost me a pretty penny this year. I'm wanting to start adding some lights amongst other things.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would this switch panel be applicable for use with a 6spd and the daystar dash panel ?

I've got a custom made version from their parent company Off Road Engineering and mounted it this way in the past.

main.php

But now, I have it mounted over the rear view mirror and like it better there. I'll try to get a pic of this.

JAGS

Hooked
Anybody know if the back light color is changeable or are they only blue?

Don't think it is changeable, but is able to be dimmed. Making an assumption based on convo when ordering. The whole system is enclosed by design. Maybe you could order with a different color???

Kpalas

I stand corrected. The site says the switch light is green with orange indicators, but the pictures I have seen looks blue. ??

JAGS

Hooked
I stand corrected. The site says the switch light is green with orange indicators, but the pictures I have seen looks blue. ??

Ah, the pictures you are likely referring to are the previous model that Eddie has been using. I'm sure the switch-pro site is correct. The green can be dimmed, but not turned completely off.

Top Bottom