Mod, please delete my account

munstie

Dude my blog is for love of the sport. I do not make a single penny (I actually just PAID $99 for the next year of service) from it. But I digress.

Mod, please delete my account.

And this forum is for the love of the sport as well, but I doubt you will see wayalife directing traffic here from your blog.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You again? :rolleyes2: I could have sworn that the last time you were on here, you said, and I quote...

vegan_jeeper said:
Mod, please delete my account.

Do us all a favor and just leave and not come back.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This is what happens when people don't eat animal products. They become protein deficient and stupid.

GCM 2

F@&#ing vegans.....a lifestyle only in vogue fortunately enough for those with 1st world problems. Try describing to any 3rd world national citizen the principles of being vegan and they will completely give you a "WTF" :thinking: look of disbelief.

Robar

The Enforcer
I'm vegan too. I had a salad for breakfast. :brows:

i-made-a-salad.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
F@&#ing vegans.....a lifestyle only in vogue fortunately enough for those with 1st world problems. Try describing to any 3rd world national citizen the principles of being vegan and they will completely give you a "WTF" :thinking: look of disbelief.

Amen to that!! I would even go so far as to say that applies to vegetarians too. As I'm sure you have seen, most people in 3rd world nations are just happy to eat.

JAGS

Hooked

Something like...
3rd world kids be like.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Amen to that!! I would even go so far as to say that applies to vegetarians too. As I'm sure you have seen, most people in 3rd world nations are just happy to eat.

It's really easy to be a hippie save the whales save the snails asshole when you have a full stomach. Just look at all the people going after GMO food....easy to vilify them, but the fact remains, if we didn't have GMO food, tens of millions more people would starve every year from crop loss. Any kind of "ists" deserve a 37" grappler to hit them in the face.

Im sure these people wouldn't mind some GMO corn, beef, and strawberries.

jmatta33

wtf dont these people get? I mean if I came to their house and slapped a sticker for my blog website on their car do you think they would get upset? I mean since they feel like coming onto a private forum and using it for free advertising is ok, why wouldnt they be open to using their own property for free advertising right? this isnt facebook, craigslist, or plenty of fish. no one gives a shit about your blog and no one wants people posting a bunch of crap in the for sale section while not contributing to the site at all. go pimp your blog on instagram and facebook dude... oh and warmest welcome!

JKWrang

Yeaaaa its not really "paleo" when you turn whole foods into "paleo" desserts. Im sorry but the cavemen didnt fashion almonds into a god damn cheesecake

GCM 2

The Paleo people are just as bad. :yup:

Nah, paleo is at least based on the premise of the caveman diet. Cavemen were at least smart enough to figure out that animal protein was the quickest way to develop not only physical size and strength, but also quicker brain development. Which all leads to the whole "survival of the fittest" thing. So despite being a creationist (God putting man at the top of the food chain) or being an evolutionist (the human body evolved into being an omnivore for pure means of survival of the species), the Paleo diet can fit the bill for either campfire you tend to sit around at night sharing stories. Vegans, well their diet is designed to elimate the human species.

The human body has a simple digestive track, one stomach, and a generally noncomplex intestinal track, just like every other omnivore which eats plants and animal protein for energy and survival. Compare that to a true vegetarian, or ruminant which has multiple stomachs which are needed to break down plants to extract the complete nutrients available for the animal's survival. Now take a true carnivore's anatomy (really only felines fall into this category), almost a straight shot from mouth to ass, very very non-complicated means of a digestive track because animal proteins require so little effort to extract energy from to survive. So again, pick your theory, evolution or creation, the design of a species and it's required diet fits into either theory or belief you choose to follow. A vegan's beliefs only fit into that of an overly apathetic "humans are the problem" look at the world. It's also strange that the greater majority of all vegans live in large cities where that type of lifestyle is easy and very conducive to have. I challenge any vegan to attempt surviving in the wilderness for a month where they become part of the food chain.....

Top Bottom