This forum has no reputation - seems like a bunch of dicks

Rccrwlr

PERFECT!!! hope i see you wayoflife guys down here, ill extend your stay for free…

I'm sure the local Vegas news would love to know how a public official in their town is treating potential visitors. Last time i checked the entire economy of Vegas was based on tourism.:hmm::thinking:

tobias lopez

Why the fuck does the veteran card always come out?!

Because as veterans (animal doctors lmao) we are entitled to everything haha... I ask my self the same question everytime I see this. It takes away from the true meaning of being a veteran (non animal doctor lol) I severed in the army (prouldy) for 10 years but u will never see me throwing it out there to gain some sort of praise (Unless of for free jeep parts hahah jk)

jesse3638

Hooked
Because as veterans (animal doctors lmao) we are entitled to everything haha... I ask my self the same question everytime I see this. It takes away from the true meaning of being a veteran (non animal doctor lol) I severed in the army (prouldy) for 10 years but u will never see me throwing it out there to gain some sort of praise (Unless of for free jeep parts hahah jk)

The same thing bothers me when I hear "Do you offer a firefighter discount?" If I'm in uniform and its offered to me or offered on a vendor website I graciously accept it and extend my gratitude. If work is paying for it I turn it down and I never bother to ask off duty. Unless its when purchasing a lift to which Chris responds: "Actually the price for firefighters is 20% more"..haha. I figure I can pay full price for my cheeseburger like every other working stiff. Also it seems a Wayalife windshield banner is now PC for a traffic stop in Vegas with mandatory jail time...:crazyeyes:. Thanks a lot Eddie guess I won't be ordering one anytime soon in the off chance I go to Vegas (Don't really like that place much)..haha. If I go I'll take my chances that he doesn't recognize my Project JK stickers or notice the Wayalife sticker on the back.

trailraider

The same thing bothers me when I hear "Do you offer a firefighter discount?" If I'm in uniform and its offered to me or offered on a vendor website I graciously accept it and extend my gratitude. If work is paying for it I turn it down and I never bother to ask off duty. Unless its when purchasing a lift to which Chris responds: "Actually the price for firefighters is 20% more"..haha. I figure I can pay full price for my cheeseburger like every other working stiff. Also it seems a Wayalife windshield banner is now PC for a traffic stop in Vegas with mandatory jail time...:crazyeyes:. Thanks a lot Eddie guess I won't be ordering one anytime soon in the off chance I go to Vegas (Don't really like that place much)..haha. If I go I'll take my chances that he doesn't recognize my Project JK stickers or notice the Wayalife sticker on the back.

thats like the " whats the good guy price" thats a instant loss of any chance for discount.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I was a good sales guy what can I say.

I hate the rep of this forum, thats why i parade around with wayalife tattooed across my rig lol... just to piss the haters off.

TerpForHire

I was worried that since I'm a dick I would have a hard time finding a group that would accept me. Glad you're here WOL, I'm finally accepted for being myself!

Clem319

1) Says he is a cop, but doesn't read or follow rules.

2) Says he lives in Vegas, but profile says Cal.

3) Threatens to falsely arrest people.

And perhaps the biggest one...

4)Chews flavored Copenhagen.

Yep, he is a douche.

😂 lol these silly boys and their flavored tobacco.

Top Bottom