Free Shit Thread!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, unlike a lot of our past giveaways, this one IS intended to get the word out about Fishbone Offroad and is open to those who are "new" to WAYALIFE as well those who've been long time members.

Chad

Can I give you $420 if I pay you will PayPal and get my delivery guy to come pick it up?

I stay very busy....

I gotta ask, maybe I don't sell enough shit on CL. I put 5 Nitto tires for sale yesterday, and some dude from Mississippi said he could pay me via PayPal and have a delivery guy pick them up. Is it a scam? I truly don't know, like I said, this is the second time in 45 years I've ever put something on CL for sale. Am I gonna get jerked?

WJCO

Meme King
I gotta ask, maybe I don't sell enough shit on CL. I put 5 Nitto tires for sale yesterday, and some dude from Mississippi said he could pay me via PayPal and have a delivery guy pick them up. Is it a scam? I truly don't know, like I said, this is the second time in 45 years I've ever put something on CL for sale. Am I gonna get jerked?

Usually they try to get you to take a check with a larger amount then they say they made a mistake and want you to send the difference back. Also, pay attention to their grammar and English, that's where you'll usually catch them. I haven't heard of the paypal scam, but the Western Union one is a big no-no. I would write him/her a little more and see what they write back.

Found this though:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/online-sellers-stung-scammers-spoofing-paypal-brand

https://craigslistpostingsecrets.wordpress.com/pay-pal-scam/

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It wasn't me

IMG_9393.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Thank you for the info, it helps a lot. Like I said, not used to the CL thing, but I have heard of the check scams.

I got my eye on you, MISSISSIPPI RODNEY!!!!! LOL
I know PayPal has gotten a lot more secure because of the eBay scams in recent years but I wouldn't ever do a deal like this unless he paid first.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Craigslist rule #1: in person, cash only, not at my house, every time

Only time I relax that is if I have enough data points on you that it'd be stupid easy to track you down.

Top Bottom