2015 Rubicon Take Offs -- FREE

bigmikesndtech

I have a few take offs from a 2015 Unlimited Rubicon, free to anyone willing to come to West Michigan to pick them up.

Rubicon rock rails with hardware
Stock front bumper
Stock rear bumper
Stock center console back half

Everything is basically new, only 100 miles on the Rubi when I took them off.

Last edited:

mackey

I'll take your Roc Track transfer case. Thanks man. Your awesome. So cool to give it away for free. Your the man....

TeamFaust

I have a few take offs from a 2015 Unlimited Rubicon, free to anyone willing to come to West Michigan to pick them up.

Stock front bumper
Stock rear bumper

Crud, a bit of a trek to MI

jkwebbie

Stock front bumper
Stock rear bumper

I would take those rock rails if you shipped them. I would pay for shipping if its not too much

TeamFaust

I have the same stuff here in CA lol but still different side of the state.

I've made that trip :yup: guess I should've grabbed a set of rock rails while I was there.
Although really looking to go a bit beefier perhaps the Poison Spyder or Crawler Conceptz sliders.

bigmikesndtech

I'm leaving the country for a while and leaving the parts with some family. I can't really expect them to box stuff up and ship them for me so has to be a pick up. Sorry. 😢

JKbrick

I'm leaving the country for a while and leaving the parts with some family. I can't really expect them to box stuff up and ship them for me so has to be a pick up. Sorry. 😢

Witness protection program? Your build is looking good, how far are you from the dunes?

bigmikesndtech

Witness protection program? Your build is looking good, how far are you from the dunes?

Lol, no work. The Jeep will eventually be shipped out to meet me, but that won't be until after I leave the sandbox.

I'm about 20 minutes from the dunes. I really miss them and the lake shore most of the time.

Top Bottom