Holy cow! - EVO Trail Table BS Posts (merged)

Dustless

Well i am not one of the a$$clowns :yup: I may have just got my jeep back in march and be a first timer to alot of this stuff, lift kits the bigger tires, going off road and all that but i have already learned a great deal from being on here and have already made plans to upgrade not only for me but for my family to a JK from my TJ :rock::yup:

Not saying anyone called me anything or something like that just had to get that out there:thumb: I love this Forum/site, Family of jeep owners!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well i am not one of the a$$clowns :yup: I may have just got my jeep back in march and be a first timer to alot of this stuff, lift kits the bigger tires, going off road and all that but i have already learned a great deal from being on here and have already made plans to upgrade not only for me but for my family to a JK from my TJ :rock::yup:

Not saying anyone called me anything or something like that just had to get that out there:thumb: I love this Forum/site, Family of jeep owners!

Has anyone told you you were the first one picked for the table? Haha if not then I am.

Dustless

Has anyone told you you were the first one picked for the table? Haha if not then I am.

lol yeah i got that by looking at the forum but i donate plasma every tuesday and friday after work :yup: and my phone is off right now to save some money other wise i would have been watching like a hawk but hey what can you do :cheesy:

Top Bottom