Whiskey of the Day

moteaux

View attachment 259385
Good ole reliable [emoji481] American Honey and Pepsi!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really? With Pepsi? Must admit I haven't tried the combo you have there, but if I'm looking for a mixed drink with cola, I have to have Coke. I've tried mixing with Pepsi before if that's all the establishment has and it doesn't sit with me. But, I'm up for trying something new, so if all a place is serving is Pepsi I may give this a try.

PS. I used have a TJ I called Rumble Bee!
IMG_3744.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Really? With Pepsi? Must admit I haven't tried the combo you have there, but if I'm looking for a mixed drink with cola, I have to have Coke. I've tried mixing with Pepsi before if that's all the establishment has and it doesn't sit with me. But, I'm up for trying something new, so if all a place is serving is Pepsi I may give this a try.

PS. I used have a TJ I called Rumble Bee!
View attachment 259430

Really really.... I take a double shot of American Honey, a mason jar or whatever glass preferred, drop in about 4 or 5 ice cubes, pour the American honey in and top off with whatever. I just using mason jars because it stays consistent that way. And I'm a little redneck... LoL I've tried this with Coke and doesn't make a difference it's still delicious I'm just a Pepsi guy. And I believe I think I've seen the video of you jumping that in the dunes correct? That's awesome it was called Rumble Bee!

moteaux

Really really.... I take a double shot of American Honey, a mason jar or whatever glass preferred, drop in about 4 or 5 ice cubes, pour the American honey in and top off with whatever. I just using mason jars because it stays consistent that way. And I'm a little redneck... LoL I've tried this with Coke and doesn't make a difference it's still delicious I'm just a Pepsi guy. And I believe I think I've seen the video of you jumping that in the dunes correct? That's awesome it was called Rumble Bee!

There very well could be a video. If it was it was my old boss as I bought it from him before he left Oman.

JeepFan

Hooked
Sweet oak and vanilla spice on the pallet with a honey finish and caramelized sugar mouthful. Gotta love theater of the mind. Booker's. [emoji4] cheers!

Top Bottom