Building '13 BrightWhite JKU

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
So I have been on the fence since the JL release. I go back and forth on staying with my JK or trading for a JL when the diesel comes out. That being said, I have not really done much of anything with my JK lately. However, I did recently need brakes. So I ordered Dynatrac’s big brake kit.

IMG_1689.jpg

I was going to just put Mopar replacement pads and rotors but knew the stock brake size was never enough to stop effectively. I also figured I rather put better brakes on my JK regardless if I was keeping it or not. That way no matter who owns it, the JK will stop effectively (kind of safety aspect).

IMG_1695.jpg IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1693.jpg

So I ordered and installed. The kit is well engineered (as everything is from Dynatrac). The install was no different then doing a standard brake job. All I can say is, wow! I can’t believe how much I was missing out as far as stopping power. You really don’t realized how much over sized tires truly effect your braking power until you get something appropriate on. I absolutely recommend this kit to anyone and it’s almost a must. The only thing I don’t like is my brakes squeak a little bit at the end of braking. Other then that, the kit is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice mod Brian, you’ll love it. I did those end of last year, very pleased with how well the Jeep brakes now.

How you been man? You think we can make a trip to Badlands this summer?

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Nice mod Brian, you’ll love it. I did those end of last year, very pleased with how well the Jeep brakes now.

How you been man? You think we can make a trip to Badlands this summer?

Iv been good. Just been working a lot. We can definitely make a trip out there this summer. I’m actually leaving for Arizona next week. Trying to get the jeep in order before I trek out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom