The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Journeyman

I love it that so many of these people can not spell correctly. Speaks volumes about their skill set.
Their, there, they're
I'm just so confused on which one to use... 🤤🤤🤤

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Not sure how to take this one...

bullion-head.jpg

And here's one from a Martin Schmidt who thinks my narration and the music we used is "lame"

martin-schmidt.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got this one in from TDGarage. Apparently, he's a member here or was or is pretending to have been but got his feeling hurt and now feels the need to try and cry about how mean everyone is here on WAYALIFE - LOL!

TDGarage.jpg

Sinnerjk

Screw the haters that's why I do not read the comments on these videos just retarded people that think they know everything....I enjoy the hell out of ur videos I've seen each one at least 10 times in fact I grew up in Ouray,Co haven't been there in years but last summer we made a trip up there....yeah I was in a chevy Tahoe but when I got up there and started drooling all over the Jeeps(I've owned a lot of jeeps) it gave me the itch again and when I got home traded my Tahoe off on a Rubicon and have been wrenching on it ever since to get it ready....in the mean time I googled Jeep vids Ouray and here popped up keepen it tight love that video! And that's how I found and joined the wayalife forum cuz it always looked like u guys were having a kick ass time!Anyway keep them coming man and screw the haters sorry for the long story lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this one just got posted up on our Billy Bob video by a Johnathon Wood, apparently a guy who lives in SoCal, wheels a RAM truck and saw a bunch of you recently out in Calico.

Johnathon-Wood.jpg

Top Bottom