My visit to Rockhard 4x4

steep-n-deep

Well I just got back from a great trip to rock hard 4x4!! I met Lewis James and Jason. James took me on a tour of the facility and I must say what an impressive operation! The quality of work that was going on there was awesome. When they say 100% made in the use they aren't kidding, The time and effort put into each piece they make is astounding. I couldn't leave without buying something so I bought the full width aluminum front bumper with KC gravity 4" led fog lights, warn powerplant winch, full steel skid system and a canister relocation bracket. Jason did the installation on it with James helping as needed, I helped a little but mostly visited with Lew and James. Here are some pictures of the visit IMG_1431.jpg IMG_1432.jpg IMG_1433.jpg IMG_1434.jpg IMG_1435.jpg IMG_1436.jpg IMG_1441.jpg

Big shout out to Jason who took the time to make sure everything was perfect before I left! He was great to work with!!!
The quality of RockHard4x4 is second to none Both products and people are top notch!! 100% American Made!!

By the way they have a brand new shipping building that is awesome! Great to see an American success story doing it the old fashioned way of great products and taking care of people Way to go RockHard:thumb:

Oh yea the sport cage is the next item on the build list they are impressive:2thumbsup:

Dave

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. Couldn't leave without buying something? Looks like you bought the whole shop! Thanks for sharing that. Great pics and glad you had great service.

Man oh man do we need a new sign out front... that thing is decades old. In reality it's strictly a manufacturing and shipping operation in Nebraska. No show room. Just a bunch of hard working team members.

Thank you for visiting and glad we could be a part of your Jeep adventure!

Top Bottom