Would You Still Want a Jeep Wrangler Truck IF...

mjmck

I am waiting for its debut. I currently own a 2009 F250 Crew Cab. I am toying with the idea of trading it in on one. My needs definitely include 4 doors. I prefer the looks of a truck based on a JK platform or possibly new Wrangler platform. Im afraid its going to be based on the Cherokee platform. I don't need an F250, but I absolutely love the space. Hopefully they keep the SFA also.

Byte

Something like Brute's Brute: Yes! :thumb:
Something like the FC concept: Yes
Something like the Crew Chief 715 concept: Hells to the Yes! Shut up and take my money...
Something like what Eddie showed in the OP: Nope.

AEV has already provided Jeep with the answer to a mass producible JK based truck in the Brute. Why isn't Jeep rolling them off the assembly line in this configuration already? If they did it'd bring the price point down to a range that many looking for a Jeep truck would be able to afford and we'd be seeing JK & JKU versions all over. I do see one around town here. Just one. It's a silver 2 door that looks sweet as hell. Too bad starting with a full JK/JKU and modding it sets the price point much too high for John & Jane Doe car buyer. And Jeep really needs them to buy for any new lines to be rolled out and continue production. It's not the enthusiast market buying JKU's that kept them rolling off the line. Much as we hate soccer moms in mall crawlers we do need them out there. As was stated earlier, it's a good source of lightly used JKU's!

Top Bottom