Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
^^ Right on.

Happy National Wine Day! Clearly one of my favorite holidays. Enjoying a nice 2014 Pinot from Fess. [emoji485][emoji485]

IMG_1675.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Been dying to pop this 2014 Austin Hope Grenache since the shipment came in several weeks ago. It's a little young being a 2014, but then again, that's what the second bottle is for. It's great the way it is. Assuming I can hold off for a couple years, bottle two will age well.

IMG_1812.jpg

Battle Born JK

Costco stuff stuff dont know what it is really good though its gone by thebtime you read this lol

Attachments

• 20170611_182832.jpg
    20170611_182832.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 31

JAGS

Hooked
Celebrating our anniversary early since I'll be on the Rubicon during our actual anniversary...again.

Needless to say, it was killer...best bottle of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats. Wife and I taking a slightly late anniversary trip at the moment.

Did some tasting yesterday. Six half glass tastes, 5 countries represented.

Cheers! [emoji485][emoji485]

IMG_1990.jpg
IMG_1986.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
A couple from the last few days. A 92pt chard and a 92pt zin. Both very affordable. The zin was awesome, especially given the price when bottled under the "Kirkland" label. I need to check my local store and get a few more bottles.

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

kirstinthemermaid

A couple from the last few days. A 92pt chard and a 92pt zin. Both very affordable. The zin was awesome, especially given the price when bottled under the "Kirkland" label. I need to check my local store and get a few more bottles.

View attachment 270189

View attachment 270190

Looks good. I'm not much of a wine person but on my birthday the other night I tried a White Zinfandel Rose that was delicious. Not gonna lie...might turn into a wino now after I had that glass, lol.

Top Bottom