What is this part?

GraniteCrystal

Found this on the floor of my garage. Maybe it's nothing to do with my cars, but I don't like finding pieces from something lying around. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 1452965541842.jpg
    1452965541842.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 275

WarriorJeep

Appears to be the dynamic alignment module for the flux capacitor. :cheesy:

Ok seriously though, if what I'm seeing is accurate...

Black, plastic, 1 inch cup in the top, it's a lawn stake for a decorative light or some such.

GraniteCrystal

Appears to be the dynamic alignment module for the flux capacitor. :cheesy:

Ok seriously though, if what I'm seeing is accurate...

Black, plastic, 1 inch cup in the top, it's a lawn stake for a decorative light or some such.

No wonder I'm stuck in 2016.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Just don't think we have anything like that so no idea how it got in our garage.

JeepJeep75

Is it a part from a Christmas decoration? Like an inflatable Santa or reindeer or something? Being it was just Christmas and all...

WarriorJeep

I even consulted with my wife and 18yo son, who already know everthing, we all think it's some manner of stake that gets stuffed in the lawn for a decorative widget.

GraniteCrystal

Thanks for all the ideas! It's precise purpose/identity remains a mystery but I think I feel confident enough that it's not off one of our cars. Looked in the lawn and couldn't find anything like that but maybe one of our under carriages picked it up on the road or something. Who knows?

WarriorJeep

I still think it could be a part off the flux capacitor. Unlikely you can produce the required 1.21 gigawatts without it.

GraniteCrystal

Mystery solved!! I went to get my trash can and noticed the lid was loose. Looked at the other side of the hinge and aha!

Attachments

• 1453492600132.jpg
    1453492600132.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 1453492611113.jpg
    1453492611113.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 55

JeepFan

Hooked
Mystery solved!! I went to get my trash can and noticed the lid was loose. Looked at the other side of the hinge and aha!

Lol! When you figured it out you could have posted in the What am I looking at thread. Glad you figured out though. It would have drove me nuts.

Top Bottom