The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Ive been going back and forth about getting a roto for this trip too. I figure if i do pull the trigger i might as well get the 4gal one, iust incase I, or anyone else might need some extra full.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I think I'm gonna do either two 2 gallons, one on each side of my tire carrier. Or one 4 gallon on the back. Should still leave me with room to mount my Hilift on the side. Like this...

IMG_2388.JPG

Jackal01

For CO I don't see fuel being needed. As long as we fuel up once we get to ouray KOA we should be good. Maybe for Moab but I'm just guessing. I may do something as well, just for grins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

I think i'm gonna get the rock slide engineer rotopax tire strap. Trying to upload a pic but app won't let me. I'll probably get two 2 gallons.

Last edited:

Mizippi

I am in as well. Can you pls move me from tentative to going!! I am also in for 2 XXL tshirts (at $40 a piece to help out since you have been so kind to put this run together). Quick question:

We are trying to stay together at the KOAs, but otherwise we are on our own for now...correct?

Ouray KOA - 9/22 - 9/24
Moab KOA - 9/25 - 9/27

moteaux

September 21-29, 2017

I wanted everyone involved in this run to have the opportunity to have something to remember it by, so I came up with the idea of a t-shirt. After getting a design put together and getting permission from Eddy to include the Wayalife logo, we now I have it! Jackal01 mentioned it would be cool to have the option of getting a hoodie too, so for those interested they will be available. I especially want to thank Eddy for allowing me to include the Wayalife logo in this design. You rock Eddy!
Put me down for a large t-shirt if not too late.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

That sounds like a great time. I am hesitant to throw a hat in, because it's the last week of the quarter and it would need to be a last minute decision.

Exodus 4x4

Ok everyone, NOW I will start taking t-shirt and hoodie orders. I'll take orders until the end of June. After that, I'm closing it out and having the shirts/hoodies made. If you've already posted in here that you wanted a shirt or hoodie, I still need you to follow the instructions below. People have come and gone from this trip so I'd rather y'all just start over fresh.

Email me at:
vgbryan05@gmail.com

1) Send me an email detailing what you want, how many you want, and sizes. I'll also need your address for shipping.

2) I will respond to you and instruct you on how to handle payment.

3) On August 15th I'll stop taking orders and fulfilling them. I should have them all shipped out by mid September at the very latest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom