Steering stabilizers what should i get?

Long Haul

So they replaced the leaking one under warranty with a rough country dual kit at no cost to you? :thinking:

How did you get them to do that? :daydream:

negative..

I gave up on the dealer and replaced it on my dime..

As stated above that BIG band aid masked whatever the dealer couldn't find/fix enough so that pig was driveable again..

Would the problem have eventually cooked the dual SS ?? Hard to say, luckily I never had to find that out..

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Thats was for the dealer to decide under warranty not me I'm not an ASE certified mechanic....As posted above it was my 1st JK and was traded off years ago..

Thank you for your concern though, very thoughtfull.. :)

negative..

That was my point.

Glad it worked out for you.

OP, get a stock unit like almost everybody else said.

Death Wobble can and will cause other issues that can lead to failure and breakage if left alone. Don't try to mask it, fix it.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
What's wrong with the factory one?

Stock one. Don't waste your money on aftermarket SS's.

X3, the stock is adequate enough.....:beer:

Again, there is zero need to buy an aftermarket SS. the factory one is fine. End in the event it breaks, get another stock one for cheap.

OP, get a stock unit.

Death Wobble can and will cause other issues that can lead to failure and breakage if left alone. Don't try to mask it, fix it.

we done here? finished.jpg

EDIT
IF you are dead set on upgrading, then UPGRADE: http://www.pscmotorsports.com/vehic...k-extreme-duty-cylinder-assist-kit-21713.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom