Homemade air up tool. Hands free

RUBEERCON

Thanks! Just got tired of smashing one knee in the rocks and pressing my cold purple thumb on the chuck for 2 minutes.
Double Hose = sweet! Never crossed my mind.

Petzl88

Maybe they sell this type of product but I could not find one. I wanted to air up hands free so I made a trip to the hardware store. No more holding the chuck for 2 minutes and no more checking tire pressure with a handheld gage.

I snap this on and after a minute I close the valve and it displays the current tire pressure. When open it reads the tank pressure. I run it on a 12volt PUMA.

Anything out there like this? It works great, cold hands stay in jacket pockets while the tires inflate.
View attachment 194259

I like this! How do you have your Puma compressor set up? Is it the one that has the 2 gallon tank with it? I am thinking about buying that one and permanently mounting it in my Jeep. Would love to know what you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

My Puma has been great so far. I kept it mobile so I can use it with my truck, off road trailer and the Jeep. It would be cool if it was mounted permanently! The only con is that it is bulky, I keep it in a tote in the back of the jeep with some other gear. Air up time is around 1:45 per tire if I remember correctly.

After trail runs I'll get it out and air up then I become the community air up station once I'm spotted.

Top Bottom