Goodyear Duratracs

lidless07X

I just put a set on my new Power Wagon. The truck came with them in 33" and bumped up to 35's. I have been pleasantly surprised with their road manners. They are known to have one or two in a set that are hard to balance and sometimes have to be sent back. The tire store I dealt with only had one tire give them a fit but they eventually got it.

Regular rotations are very important with these tires.

I'm a big fan of Terra Grapplers but putting them on a Power Wagon would have been like neutering it because they just aren't aggressive enough.

Ed Pursell

Goodyear duratracs

Got a 2012 JKU, had the stock Wrangler SRA's on since I bought it new in 2012. I just got the 255/75/17's in Duratracs to replace stock. Got about 500 miles on them so far, and they are a really nice riding tire being they are a more aggressive tread. I was between the Goodrich MT's and the Duratrac's, went with the Duratrac's due to the better "snow" rating/reviews for the upcoming winter. I don't do much mud type off roading, so I decided on the Duratrac's for on the road, all around driving with a more beefy tread design. And they really look great compared to stock. We'll see soon in my neck of the woods, snow will be flying soon in my area.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I put 30,000 on the set on my 2 door, and they had a lot of tread left. I lost a few little chunks off road in Colorado, but they did well. I put a set of 315/70r17 on my 4 door. They are really good on the highway, and decent off road, and since mine is a daily driver, I went with them again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pbujk13

50k on mine, and still good for a while longer. love them. I am an eastcoaster so take with grain of salt, but was able to drive around in the middle of "snowpocalypse" 2014. Highway/daily/uwharrie rocks/gravel/sand/mud... the mud obviously doesn't clean as well as an MT tire, and gravel does embed sometimes. Overall its been a great all-around tire. wish they came in a 37.

Last edited:

desertrunner

I put a set on my Tacoma due to me soon moving to Montana and hearing nothing but good things about them! Only thing i can say personally about them is on the highway they are a bit louder that i expected and i do think they are louder than the cooper STT Pros i just put on my Jeep, but overall i like them they handle well on the highway and a few trails that i used them on at street pressure they did well. as a DD tire i would buy them again.

MrEmmDubya

Have the Duratracs on my girlfriends 2012 2 door. We both have been very happy with the performance of the tire. They were great in the snow this winter. I liked them enough that i put the duratracs on today 2857017. This is the first upgrade to my Jeep. I had the white lettering put on the outside, now im not sure if i should have put the OWL out or in. Whats you opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_214734.jpg
    IMG_20170331_214734.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom