New!!!! High-steer knuckles for your JK!!!!

Rottenbelly

Got my Rancho knuckles put on. Easy swap and everything bolted up great! Like the extra clearance now to keep my tie rod out of harms way a little more.

black pearl

Hooked
This may have been asked as I haven't read through the whole thread dose this Redus the need for a drag link flip on some lifts? When all said and done I'll be just under 4" and don't want to buy more parts then needed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
This may have been asked as I haven't read through the whole thread dose this Redus the need for a drag link flip on some lifts? When all said and done I'll be just under 4" and don't want to buy more parts then needed

You have to have a flipped drag link for these knuckles. The knuckle itself takes the place of the insert if you drilled out your factory knuckle. You will also need a raised track bar bracket on the axle so your drag link and track bar are parallel.

black pearl

Hooked
You have to have a flipped drag link for these knuckles. The knuckle itself takes the place of the insert if you drilled out your factory knuckle. You will also need a raised track bar bracket on the axle so your drag link and track bar are parallel.

Awesome thank you as I'm gathering parts for my next phase I just don't want to over look parts or buy things that arnt needed I have the evo track bar bracket already

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone running these and what are your thoughts ?

Merged your post here. I have them and like them. Not necessary, but I like them. My situation was not having any knuckles at all when I built my axle and I needed to do high steer anyways. They are cheaper than Reid.

mo0s3

Merged your post here. I have them and like them. Not necessary, but I like them. My situation was not having any knuckles at all when I built my axle and I needed to do high steer anyways. They are cheaper than Reid.

Cool thank man! I couldn't get the search to work on my phone.

WJCO

Meme King
The difference over stock JK is the tie rod is an inch or two higher? Anything else?

Tie rod is an inch higher. The main advantage though is if you didn't want to drill your OEM knuckle and add the DL flip insert you could swap knuckles instead. These knuckles are pre-drilled with a tapered bore from the top down for the drag link. And of course they're painted red for only the most hardcore of trail wheelers.

Top Bottom