How long will you live?

JeepFan

Hooked
It sure does. When are you coming up again?

One of these days soon I hope.

Also. You guys should know that it's not the years you have left in your life, it's the mileage. I'm barely broken in. Don't tell GemHunter though! Lol

Brute

Hooked
Good thing I'm spending all of my retirement on rigs...if I have to sell the house, I'll sleep in the jeep...

Thanks for reminding me how few useful years left I have...why don't you post up a link on which diseases I will probably die from?...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Good thing I'm spending all of my retirement on rigs...if I have to sell the house, I'll sleep in the jeep...

Thanks for reminding me how few useful years left I have...why don't you post up a link on which diseases I will probably die from?...

Cancer, heart disease, stroke take your pick. ;) You seem to be doing just fine. BTW if you live part of the year in Hawaii you are automatically 46.4% healthier than the rest of America. That's a scientific fact. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Cancer, heart disease, stroke take your pick. ;) You seem to be doing just fine. BTW if you live part of the year in Hawaii you are automatically 46.4% healthier than the rest of America. That's a scientific fact. :yup:

A long time buddy and I joke about just moving to Hawaii. Now even more reason. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Bumping this up to add this video I just watched. Seemed fitting...

Great bump. Most people will watch and then go about their day. Life is short, change comes unexpectedly. There's a meaningful message in there if one chooses to listen.

Brute

Hooked
A long time buddy and I joke about just moving to Hawaii. Now even more reason. [emoji106]

To be honest...I've got no complaints...just want to live long enough to see my kids have a good life...and maybe just one Baja 1000 run...

RockyJk

LOL!

Curious, to get that number do you smoke and/or have diabetes? I played around with a bit and it seems those are pretty big factors. Of course, they didn't have an option of 8 alcohol drinks per day. :crazyeyes:

Don't smoke and no diabetes just short and fat lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom