MOAB - FORK YEAH: Flat Iron Mesa [Part 1 of 3]

Slimebones

Another great video . WAYALIFE for sure. Impressed that you respond to so many people Eddie. Way to keep it alive. Good community. I will be returning to Moab this fall, and this film has kept the flame lit. Can't wait.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always...great video. I ran Flat Iron Mesa last EJS, and enjoyed the trail. I think Intimidator is more scary for the passenger than the driver, especially if the doors are off...

Thanks and as you can see in the video, most of the Jeeps on the Intimidator didn't have passengers :crazyeyes:

never fails to entertain! as if we didnt have enough of a forkin desire to go!

Fork Yeah!

Great video!

Pucker factor just from watching it!

:sly:

LOL!! Glad that we were able to capture the moment for ya :D

Another awesome video[emoji4]

It was great that you were able to join us for that run. Hope to get you out on the trail with us again soon :thumb:

Wow.... That was amazing... Can't wait for my Jeep to grow up like some of those awesome ones on there. Very jealous... Thank you for the amazing video and can't wait for part 2.

Well, for what it's worth, some of the Jeeps you see were only on 35" tires so it really doesn't take much :)

Watching now in 65" 1080 goodness!

SWEET!! I hope you enjoyed it :)

Part 1 was absolutely amazing and breath taking especially intimidater, I can't wait to see the other parts of the series thank you Eddie and Cindy for your hard work and commitment to Wayalife it truly is a wonderful experience.

So glad you enjoyed it and sharing our adventures in this way is what we love to do :yup:

MORE! I want MORE! Really looking forward to part two! How soon will it be ready? I can't wait! (sigh) Sorry for the rant. But these viddies are so damn good that I get a little carried away. :blush:

LOL!! Thanks Tom. It was great that you and Susan were able to join us out in Moab this year and we hope that you'll be able to join us on others runs in the near future.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video like always!
Never thought to take a tape measure out on a trail though.

LOL!! I always carry a tape measure in my tool bag. It comes in handy for things like adjusting your toe after straightening out a bent tie rod or, for measuring how much space you have to work with on a shelf road :crazyeyes: :D

I've been forked! It awesome hope I'll get there one day!

Fork yeah! I hope it was good :)

Another awesome vid. Eddie and Cindy, you always manage to capture the real vibe that makes you feel like your there too. Looking forward to the next segment!!

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it and really, more than showing Jeeps driving over stuff, it's what we hope most to do.

The video was great! I hope this is a 9 part series as I'm hooked. Thanks for bringing us along on your journey.

LOL!! I guess you did enjoy it then. :D

It was awesome I can't wait to go out and do stuff like that. I guess I missed it being gone for 4 years but what happened to Moby wasn't he running the Evo tire carrier

This is footage from a few years back. Moby was running an LoD bumper tire carrier back then.

Another great video. Can't wait to watch the next one. Each time I watch one of the videos I spend $15,000 in my mind on shit to make my jeep perform like the ones in the movie. I slap myself back to reality and stay within the abilities of my jeep. Thanks for another great production.

LOL!! It doesn't take much to get out to Moab and have some fun.

Wow. This video made me sad because I wasn't there in person. But it made me happy that I discovered Wayalife and subsequently joined the on-line Wayalife community so I could enjoy the most awesome videos on the interwebs. And most of all, it inspired me (as do all of Eddie and Cindy's videos) to get off my ass and get out there and use my Jeep for what it was intended! So thanks you guys :)

That's awesome and we're glad that you found us :cool:

Great video. Now I need another to see if Moochie ever scratched his wheels. Also, I have a hankering for Korean BBQ. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for sharing.

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Fork Yeah!!!!!
Amazing

Thank you very forkin much!

:rock:
I've already watched this over a lunch hour at work while eating. I wasn't really paying much attention to it, but from what I heard I was laugh quite a bit. I'll have to queue it up on the TV when I get home while I'm cookin' dinner tonight.
:2thumbsup: :pop2: :beer:

LOL!! We're so glad that you enjoyed the video and enough so that it made you laugh.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks amazing on a 65" TV. Simple narrative, group interaction on the trails and off was funny. The videography was just amazing as well. Wish I was there with the group. Oh!!! And the pucker factor was off the charts. My wife said 'oh hell no! Your on your own. I'm walking.' Can't wait to see what is next from this trip.
:2thumbsup:

:cheesy: That's awesome and believe me, it's a hell of a lot scarier in person :shock:

10,000 views in 2 days...way to go Eddie and Cindy!

It really is pretty amazing and we're so glad that so many people are enjoying it. Well, with the exception of a few haters anyway :crazyeyes:

I LOVE these videos! I sit a computer all day and work on one monitor with Wayalife films on the other. Awesome job!

LOL!! I hope your boss doesn't mind :D

Ha!! Ive been hanging with you guys so long I made it into title sequence! This was awhile ago, but such damn fun. So many good memories and more to come!

Oh yeah, it was great that you were able to join us on this trip and you do have a few more appearances coming :cool:

Another great video . WAYALIFE for sure. Impressed that you respond to so many people Eddie. Way to keep it alive. Good community. I will be returning to Moab this fall, and this film has kept the flame lit. Can't wait.

Thank you and it's a pleasure for me to respond to guys like you. Certainly, I'm grateful that you watched our video and I'm glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Highly professional and highly entertaining. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing these adventures. I really enjoy them all.

Congratulations jcopel!! :thumb:

jolly

your videos are so much more than great videos, these must be one of the best narrated, selected and edited films out there. I really enjoy watching them. Looking forward to part two. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Looking forward to part 2.

So glad you enjoyed it. Part 2 will be coming out on Sunday so you won't have to wait too long :cool:

your videos are so much more than great videos, these must be one of the best narrated, selected and edited films out there. I really enjoy watching them. Looking forward to part two. :thumb:

Thank you so much for that, we're truly flattered. :blush:

Great video, you always capture the true off-roading experience.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad you enjoyed it :yup:

Top Bottom