Draconianwinter's build post

catahoula

Caught the Bug

desertrunner

View attachment 257607 View attachment 257608
I am thinking of using a pair of springs I have from a 4dr Rubicon but not sure if that will level it out so the back end ain't squatting or if it will ratios it to high.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm running a set of 4 Dr rubi springs front and rear with no spacers and my jeep sits just a little nose low for my taste. But I have a bumper and power plant up front and a stock rear bumper so it should level you out pretty good unless that rear bumper is super heavy l

20170111_162313.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

I'm running a set of 4 Dr rubi springs front and rear with no spacers and my jeep sits just a little nose low for my taste. But I have a bumper and power plant up front and a stock rear bumper so it should level you out pretty good unless that rear bumper is super heavy l

View attachment 258788

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks for the info. Nice looking ride you also

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

So I now have more parts for silver dollar on the way. Went with the poison Spyder body armor, because well I like how they look. Personally more a fan of their spyder cutout that the evo cross bones and skull. Like both products made by both companies. Not in anyway knocking the evo brand. Also have sliders on the way as well. Originally intended to go PSC on those as well, but when it cones to that part I wanted strength over looks, and while I amn sure the PSC ricochet gaurds would do their job having 3 posts welded to the frame seems to me like it will do its job and then some, and so I wnt with the evo low angle slider so certain friends are able to get both in and out of the jeep a little easier lol

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

Thanks Eddie. Originally had planned on just using flat black paint on the armor. No matter what i did it wouldn't come out right. So I used rust-o-lium bed liner on all of it lol.

Top Bottom