RH4x4 license plate relo w/stock carrier?

USMC Wrangler

Through PM, Rock Hard already told me they haven't had any problems reported with this and the stock carrier.

Anyone using this plate relocation and the stock tire carrier?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Through PM, Rock Hard already told me they haven't had any problems reported with this and the stock carrier.

It mounts by sliding over the lug studs on your tire carrier, and putting the wheel on over top of it. A piece of square tubing sticks through the center of your wheel to mount the plate adapter to. If you've got a tire carrier that uses lug studs to mount the wheel, it'll work.

USMC Wrangler

It mounts by sliding over the lug studs on your tire carrier, and putting the wheel on over top of it. A piece of square tubing sticks through the center of your wheel to mount the plate adapter to. If you've got a tire carrier that uses lug studs to mount the wheel, it'll work.

Perfect! Thanks! I was hoping to hear that. I like that the license plate light and 3rd brake light are one unit.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

I'm running their plate relocate kit and the ORO light kit. I haven't hooked up the light kit yet though. Lol. I'll try to get a pic here in a bit. So far no issues out of it.

Yep, as stated, it will work just fine. I'm running it with the stock carrier and stock wheels along with the ORO Plate and Brake Light.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456793807.385758.jpg

Top Bottom