The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Here are the lines I'm going for, up front. I may tweak them, a little.

Since my electric Dremmel died, I only have a cordless, and the battery lasts for about one fender. It's slow going.

IMG_9236.jpg
IMG_9237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermid

Did you cut yours, yet?

Not yet. I've been crazy busy. I have about a years worth of photos to start a build thread but stuff always seems to hit the fan this year. Today it was sod, tree trimming, busted sprinkler and cable line we hit with a tiller. Lol. Was hoping for jeep weekend but not so much. I will just live vicariously through you guys :)

notnalc68

Not yet. I've been crazy busy. I have about a years worth of photos to start a build thread but stuff always seems to hit the fan this year. Today it was sod, tree trimming, busted sprinkler and cable line we hit with a tiller. Lol. Was hoping for jeep weekend but not so much. I will just live vicariously through you guys :)

Ha. I know the feeling. I've been contemplating fender cuts since 3 Jeeps ago. [emoji13]

notnalc68

Here is my solution for side marker lights, after the fender cut. I'm not in love with this Rugged Ridge bumper, so I may have to relocate them, but not for a while. A new front bumper has been moved to the bottom of the list.

IMG_9248.jpg

Now all that's left is cleaning up the edges, with a sandpaper block.

Top Bottom